Moffat - 22nd - 23rd June '16

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Moffat - 22nd June '16

Had lunch today at The Cobbles in Kelso. Very good food and highly recommended if you want more than a cup of tea and a tea cake. Will be going again in June, table already booked. :)

Any of you been up my way... A82 from my place to Oban...Oban to lochgilphead then to Inverary... this is our local run

Ive written up a couple of routes on BBR good app.. btw.. hang on ill see if i can link it

Check out the A83 : Lochgilphead to Inverary route I found on BestBikingRoads.com: http://www.bestbikingroads.com/moto...scotland--/a83--lochgilphead-to-_9502f90.html

Heres a really special place.. ! Check out the Mick and Stuarts A86 / A889 Dalwhinnie Run route I found on BestBikingRoads.com: http://www.bestbikingroads.com/moto...scotland--/mick-and-stuarts-a86-_9509139.html

Im not promoting BBR but its a dead handy app if your in an area and looking for solid info....prior to or during a trip..

Sent from Stus phone

Last edited by a moderator:

Naw, that wis Buster Gonad and his unfeasible large testicles. LOL

VIZ was one of my favourites when I was an apprentice. Only thing that kept us sane, confined to barracks for months at a time.

JimmyMac

Haha so it was .... Buster Gonad... he used to walk around with his balls scraping the grun.

Biffa Bacon was mad n all n them fat slags.. essential reading when yer a lad...... oh oh sid the sexist imagine leaving the slick fox to last... I want to be 18 again..

Sent from Stus phone

Last edited:

If I am home for work I would like to come to this. Maybe tag on with Jimmy mac since he's the closest to me?

If I am home for work I would like to come to this. Maybe tag on with Jimmy mac since he's the closest to me?

Nae bother Jordan, you can come to ma hoose for a cuppa first and we can head fi here. Put some diesel in your bike so I can keep up, Lol

JimmyMac

I will try an pop down to Moffat as well depending upon work commitments....I've got over a week off just prior to that to go to the TT but will try and plan it in :eek:nthego:

I am still on for this guys , can we bring a friend?

cool Andy , was going to ride down with my Bro on his RSV4, did you get my email?

David

no probs mate cheers

Nae bother Jordan, you can come to ma hoose for a cuppa first and we can head fi here. Put some diesel in your bike so I can keep up, Lol

JimmyMac

Now there's an offer I can't refuse 👌🏼 haha we can just take it easy on the way down Jimmy no diesel needed

Hi soof. Good news for me (but maybe not for you guys :hororr:) I will be at the unmentioned hotel from the 20th 'till the 24th June. We (a group of friends and I) do this trip each year and as luck would have it, the group picked that week for this years foray into Scotland, without any influence from me in the matter. I look forward to putting faces to names in the bar on the evening of the 22nd and again on the morning of the 23rd before you all set off on your merry way. I will be staying with my group of friends and will be doing our own thing. Sorry but I'll not be on the RR for this trip but on my trusty Yam FZ 1, a bike more suited to carrying all my luggage and also to care for my ageing bits....:upset:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back