Forum Meet June 18th

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all,
It was nice to meet you all, even if only briefly. After my flying shenanigans I think I should change my username to TipInMoreScotsman :).
Got recovered home OK. All good with me and (mostly) the bike. Hope you all had a good afternoon ride & the Cadwell day goes well. I'm booked on the BMW Snetterton day so might see you again then.

Cheers,
TipInMore!

Ps if anyone had a spare set of gen 2 mirrors or a black RH oem belly pan for sale then give me a PM

Cheers for the ride out. Nice to meet u all and some nice roads and weather

Just got in, good to meet you all today, bloody hot wasn't it? Can't believe the Scotsman's bike got off so lightly, pleased you're OK mate. No more drama's in the afternoon and we also managed to meet up with Alex at Market Rasen.

Last edited:
Sounds like youse had a great time and for the second year in a row a Scotsman takes a dive on the forum day out.

Glad you are ok.

JimmyMac

Cheers Jimmy. Didn't realise I was following a Scottish tradition for forum meets. Let's hope it's only 2/2 and done with.

If my memory serves me well, I think Scotland are winning 3-1 in this game. Scorers for Scotland StuartB, Malic and FlyingScotsman (Away goal) Englands only scorer over the two legs is Iain (Away goal)

Got to have a wee laugh when no one is hurt. lol

JimmyMac

All together first thing today.
acd28e227c41f62dc2221a1e0f72b845.jpg

And then there were 9.

049834ba45631e6c3de70dce1d47f46b.jpg

f95348c395d49a4eea4e681d53181e4a.jpg
So other than the obvious can we have a left to right rundown on whos who Soof...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

L to R: Budgie, MacRR, Soof, Nick, Jonny56, Freudianslip, Roadrunner, Snow, Flyingscotsman (he has wings), Imortalindian

Hi guys and Mrs Mac, great to meet you today and really enjoyed the ride out even though flying Scotsman thought he could fly, redbul gives you wings. No seriously really glad your ok mate and still can't believe you came away without any injuries, from were I was right behind you it looked a nasty one especially when the bike came down on you. When you get it back and have had chance to have a good look around it, if any of the gloss fairings are scuffed, whip them off and post them up and I'll sort them for you.
Thanks to Andy and Mac for organising it, forgot how good the roads are out there.
Have a good trackday tomorow Andy at cadders, it's gunna be another warm one mate.

Thanks for organising the meet up... was good to put a few faces to names...

2aac12efbd33dbca8ac18a18cbdb2ccc.jpg

225b3291b581124a9881c10bb4e8db55.jpg

It was a good day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys.

Wow. How hot was that? Talk about sweating your bollocks off. I prayed for no rain for weeks and by lunchtime all I wanted was a shower.

Flyingscotsman, glad you got home and all in a few pieces. I must say it is remarkable that you managed to get your bike upside down in a verge and the damage was superficial. Sorry the roadside repair didn't work but glad you made it home.

Thanks everyone for turning out today. Being Father's Day (not the best of plans by me) wasn't ideal but 10 bikes was very respectable. Good to meet all of you at last.

Now sat in my hotel room, aka the sauna, it's so hot in this bloody room I'll need my suspension reworking tomorrow as I'll have lost a few stones by then.

Cadders beckons for Alex and I. Until the next one.

Hi guys and Mrs Mac, great to meet you today and really enjoyed the ride out even though flying Scotsman thought he could fly, redbul gives you wings. No seriously really glad your ok mate and still can't believe you came away without any injuries, from were I was right behind you it looked a nasty one especially when the bike came down on you. When you get it back and have had chance to have a good look around it, if any of the gloss fairings are scuffed, whip them off and post them up and I'll sort them for you.
Thanks to Andy and Mac for organising it, forgot how good the roads are out there.
Have a good trackday tomorow Andy at cadders, it's gunna be another warm one mate.

That's a genuine nice offer, fair play. And it's what the forum is all about... Different people with differing riding abilities, budgets, skills and time getting together, supporting each other and doing something likeminded.

With all the madness in the world, this makes sense to me.

And I forgot to say thanks again to Mac for organising the ride out today, top job sir!

Latest posts

Back