Conti Race Attack 2

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wull

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone got experience with running the Conti Race Attack 2 or Race Attack 2 road tyre as I?d like some feedback.

Only one I haven't used. Road, Sport and Slick.
Always found them reassuring, no drama on the slicks at Portimao and Almeria.
Sport Attack had been my go to on the roads although last time I decided to try out Pirelli's.

I can't image Race Attack's being a bad tyre. However I've no idea how well they warm up...

Fantastic tyres with bags of grip however they're bad for flicking stones and debris. Myself and a friend stopped using them due to the damage to the bikes we were getting from the stones they flung, including a stone my bike fired through my friends' GSXR radiator.

Fantastic tyres with bags of grip however they're bad for flicking stones and debris. Myself and a friend stopped using them due to the damage to the bikes we were getting from the stones they flung, including a stone my bike fired through my friends' GSXR radiator.
I'm sorry you had issues with damage from debris etc coming off the tyres however I think it would have done the same with any tyre, its more likely to be the track itself or the conditions on the day. If the track hasn't been used for a while or there's been wind or bad weather its likely to be 'dirty' and this can happen.
Somewhere like Monteblanco near Seville is particularly bad for stones and debris it ruined a carbon belly pan in one day when I was there.
My tip for there is to cover the leading edge of all surfaces and fork legs with duck tape, looks a bit naff but saves the bike.

Last edited:
Only one I haven't used. Road, Sport and Slick.
Always found them reassuring, no drama on the slicks at Portimao and Almeria.
Sport Attack had been my go to on the roads although last time I decided to try out Pirelli's.

I can't image Race Attack's being a bad tyre. However I've no idea how well they warm up...
The track attack street is an amazing tyre, great grip and rapid warm up no need for warmers as long as you don't pull the pin on the first lap, when I'm coaching I use the street and they last for ages too. Normally run the track attack 2 medium rear and soft front, mega tyres.
This clip from RedBullRing I was using soft front and street rear - not a lot wrong with these, me thinks...

Last edited:
I ride a complete standard 2020 on trackdays as an instructor but having difficulties to find right setting for the suspension.
Using Bridgestone RS11 mostly and the rear rips of quite fast.
I'm about 80kg without leather suit and ride middle and fast groups.

Any advice on how you dial the settings?

Latest posts

Back