2019 Overseas / Euro Track Events Calendar

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Panigale shipped to Aus on Saturday. The BMW is going to Portimao next week and then Jerez in March. The Pani will be awesome at Philip Island but I really wanted to take the BMW so I could learn to ride it but since I need it here over the winter to convert to track it didn’t make sense to send it.

I did think that would be your solution but wanted to check. It seems like its a 4month turn around to do PI! Which is a long time to be without a bike and any gear...

I read the next big circuit will be Sepang.

- Alex

Soooo booked Jerez with Pacedayz today haha! Dropping out of team testing in Cartegena since the weekend is better for my work commitments plus there's no comparison in track quality anyhow!!

haha top man,see you there.should be a good trip with only 35 in each group.

can give you any advice on set up if needed for it whilst there also.

yep sepang has been pencilled in for early jan 2020

The Panigale shipped to Aus on Saturday. The BMW is going to Portimao next week and then Jerez in March. The Pani will be awesome at Philip Island but I really wanted to take the BMW so I could learn to ride it but since I need it here over the winter to convert to track it didn’t make sense to send it.

Blimey, how much does it cost to ship to Australia?

Its ?1500 for the trip which is shipping of the bike, three days on track and the hotel. They are also running a second trip the week after which we are also doing since we are out there but might have decided otherwise if we'd realised just how much it would cost doing both!

Its ?1500 for the trip which is shipping of the bike, three days on track and the hotel. They are also running a second trip the week after which we are also doing since we are out there but might have decided otherwise if we'd realised just how much it would cost doing both!

So all in for ~6 days on track with flights hotels in the middle etc? ?6k?

Yeah I reckon, plus I booked for the Angry Italian since she was not working at the time so it's smashed my bank account.

Yeah I reckon, plus I booked for the Angry Italian since she was not working at the time so it's smashed my bank account.
Epic memories though.
Talking to a couple of mates about trying to find a way to ride Suzuka and PI...on hired bikes...

- Alex

Cheers. Hope you have a great time! Supposed to be an epic track.

Jerez in March with track Sense
aragon in may with no limits
that’s spring sorted

Not sure yet who is doing the training on either event, would love to have some one to one with Simon

Just booked onto my first Euro trip with my mate from work!
Focused Events for 4 days 9th March at Almeria.

Properly excited, shame it won't be on the gen4!

Cool, will have a look, did not know wether Simon had the gig again for next year

never thought about that tbh,Mike is a top trainer though,i'm at jerez with him next week for a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back