Lockdown

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the oxford study said about 50% all ready have it and boris when talking earlier in the week mentioned it and didnt dismiss it.

if that is true then the nhs will be completely overwhelmed in the next 7-14 days when acute cases appear. 50% is roughly 35 million, 4% requiring beds is way more than the current 30,000 or so they expect to have available.

Looking at the world cases, we will be over a million global cases by Monday.

Dont know if you already have this resource but it is the best tracker:

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Note the difference between cases, deaths and recovered, the bulk of cases are not either, i.e. they remain hospitalised which is not a good sign if cases are going to carry on going up for the foreseeable.

the oxford study said about 50% all ready have it and boris when talking earlier in the week mentioned it and didnt dismiss it.

for me this and all other figures are just pure speculation, only real figures to go off are

1. numbers tested
2. numbers positive
3. number of unfortunates.......period.

i dont think we will ever get rid of this now, albeit at low numbers eventually, think it will become like the flu, slightly mutate each year and each year a new vaccine will come out like the flu jab. just my opinion.
Mut

Out in the garage last few hours there was a debate on 5 live.. the Irish are getting cracked down on tonight with regard to leaving the house unnecessarily...away to look..

Hmmmm ... fixed penalties and up to 5k if severe enough... no doubt this will be heading our way..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yep, fairly major here. I you want to imagine it it's like 8am on a sunday morning.

Gardai checkpoints about and if your dont have what they think is a valid reason then piss off home. And there taking temperatures too. 2 weeks of lockdown. Only next step further is zero movement outside for anyone with not exemptions

image.png

I?m bored, so went into the garage, started the bikes, sat on them, messed around with some settings on the Beemer on screen, gave them a few revs and now back inside smelling of my favourite cologne ?petrol?.

I?m bored, so went into the garage, started the bikes, sat on them, messed around with some settings on the Beemer on screen, gave them a few revs and now back inside smelling of my favourite cologne ?petrol?.

no video footage?

I feel your frustration......and might have done the same, if my bike wasn't in Spain atm.

Do remember people if you do this, make sure there is good ventilation particularly if your bike is de-catted. Ideally with the garage door open or on the driveway.

Carbon monoxide poisoning is a thing.....

Im about to do this now

I was out on mine earlier cops everywhere, coming back down from Glasgow I got pulled to find it was Dale one of the trainers from our Cardio classes for a laugh he Blue lighted me..I was nicking on too lol..
882edc1071518142dbb1736438c033b5.jpg

I was out on mine earlier cops everywhere, coming back down from Glasgow I got pulled to find it was Dale one of the trainers from our Cardio classes for a laugh he Blue lighted me..I was nicking on too lol..
882edc1071518142dbb1736438c033b5.jpg

was you out for work or just a blast?

Latest posts

Back