Need some new gloves

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Docta13

THE BEAST
Reaction score
Something to think about, need some new summer gloves what's a Beemer rider to wear?
What's rated at the mo?

I don't know what's best at the moment,but I've got the alpinestars gp pro gloves,and they are the best I've had!

Boardsofnorfolk link=topic=417.msg3360#msg3360 date=1327528303 said:
I don't know what's best at the moment,but I've got the alpinestars gp pro gloves,and they are the best I've had!
Just got some of these as well, hope they stretch a bit thought got an XL and felt a bit tight on first ride but should be ok. Actually got a good deal at Hein Gericke!

i had a pair of handroids , the palms fell to bits so got my money back aftera few rides , to be fair they changed the design for the new ones , the cuffs a bit big too. they do look right smart though

When i changed them i also got a pair of alpinestars gp pro £170 jobbies , their alright , nothing speacial.

The best summer gloves i have had are kangaroo skin RST Trachtechs £40-£50 , I will 100% by some more this summer , knox armour , proper curved fingers , really soft neutral comfort feel and give great feedback IMO

One word for gloves:

HELD

Not the cheapest but the best. The also make the BMW branded gloves so quality control is top.

I had a pair of handroid gloves, the velcro straps came off etc, fair play they sent brand new ones back as replacements, but even though they were the same size fiited completely different to the first pair, still don't wear em really just gonna keep em for track days.

Alpinestars go pro...shimples.

i do like rst so might even have a look at them again,
im going to start a section on this sort of stuff so we can all put our 2 pennies worth too it.
want to try and make various sections so we can all use it as reference before we buy stuff.

My current gloves are made by Rocket and had them for 3 years and this summer will be there fourth. Cant fault them, been perfect for me and comfortable to. Are starting to wear on the fingers but not enough to replace them yet..........£80 well spent!!

I bought a pair of Alpinestar SP1s about two years ago and they have done nothing but rub me raw since. Need to get something else but seems an utter waste of money and would just add to my growing glove mountain.

unionjack link=topic=417.msg3437#msg3437 date=1327597911 said:
I bought a pair of Alpinestar SP1s about two years ago and they have done nothing but rub me raw since. Need to get something else but seems an utter waste of money and would just add to my growing glove mountain.

Anything to get rid of?

I have dainty girls hands you know. Everything in my cupboard is half shagged and smelly you would want to.

Johnboy link=topic=417.msg3384#msg3384 date=1327530645 said:
Boardsofnorfolk link=topic=417.msg3360#msg3360 date=1327528303 said:
Just got some of these as well, hope they stretch a bit thought got an XL and felt a bit tight on first ride but should be ok. Actually got a good deal at Hein Gericke!
Yeah I got mine from Hein Gericke aswell, xxl,had them for just under a year and love them,great feel. I had the sp1 gloves before but found they faded rather fast.

Latest posts

Back