What made me smile today...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fatbob link=topic=485.msg10382#msg10382 date=1342433209 said:
managed 200 miles on my bike over the weekend in the lovely dry weather in the peak district :):)
Glad you're on the mend dude

fatbob link=topic=485.msg10382#msg10382 date=1342433209 said:
managed 200 miles on my bike over the weekend in the lovely dry weather in the peak district :):)
Nice one Bob ;D ;D ;D

ekdg link=topic=485.msg10446#msg10446 date=1342529382 said:
£178 for service and brake fluid change, also have free loan bike. ;D ;D ;D ;D
which service is it for mate

What made me smile

Got my BMW HP Race Datalogger and a Aim SOLO Lap timer

D

Went for a ride with a bunch from Hudderfield last Sunday. Felt like a motorbike gang.

At one point we'd merged with other bikers and there was about 15 of us going pretty quickly through some country lanes on our way towards Hawes in North Yorkshire. The noise was great, but I bet the locals weren't too happy. Going over a humpback bridge pretty quickly, we all got 'air-time'... All I knew was that for a moment the engine revved free like it was out of gear... Wish someone was there filming it.. would have looked awesome

Seeing a car try to undertake traffic and ending up further back than he started...always brings a smile to my face

The weather for a change.

IMG_1878_Morning.jpg

unionjack link=topic=485.msg10722#msg10722 date=1343068364 said:
The weather for a change.

IMG_1878_Morning.jpg
Nice shot there Greg! Shame I couldn't make it today,but my legs were shot! Lol
Let me know when your going again!

Well I am totally finished now I literally fell through the front. You could have easily got in it was half empty, I think there was about 12 people in the fast group, and barely double that in the inters. Hopefully we'll get another one in.

unionjack link=topic=485.msg10732#msg10732 date=1343072361 said:
Well I am totally finished now I literally fell through the front. You could have easily got in it was half empty, I think there was about 12 people in the fast group, and barely double that in the inters. Hopefully we'll get another one in.
Sod's law mate! Keep me posted when you're going next.

Finally completed my carbon edition! Got seat cowl today! All BMW HP carbon fitted! Yippee,now I can start saving again! I'm skint lol :eek:

Back