What made me smile today...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Phil
I regularly drag my mrs through the kitchen pretendng to show her something and then opening the door to look at the bike
She hates me for it :)

Ahhh who needs a garage, mine lives in my hallway where it's nice and dry and warm lol ;D

Well made me laugh (a lot) today was getting stuck in my jeep! Lol :D

d7b1789857ed848c0246ccf1cf186801.jpg

Yep - ive officially awoken for the first time in a very LONG time with a smile on my face when i could see bright warm sunshine beaming into the room!! Come on Sunshine, you can do it kiddo, you can do it!!!!

Being given 2 tickets for tomorrow's bsb at brands hatch, happy days, anyone want one?

Bettybeamer sent you a pm, look forward to giving you the ticket tm

Went for a little burn today - sun was out, had the anti wheelie kick in - grinning ear to ear. Roll on Summer..

It usually starts around May time when the Temperature rises to 20c or above, but today I watched a Guy ride past my works on an old Kwaka wearing Shorts and Flip flops. Now that made me Smile :stupid:

It usually starts around May time when the Temperature rises to 20c or above, but today I watched a Guy ride past my works on an old Kwaka wearing Shorts and Flip flops. Now that made me Smile :stupid:

Sheeeeeesh some people

A fuckin Kawasaki ;)

That's enough of this Northern hating!!! Just cos we can handle our beer, our beer is worth drinking, we have sparkles on our Bitter nozzles, our beer doesn't require a second mortgage for a pint and oh yes, we have some fooking great roads on our doorstep ;-)
Anyhow lad can nay stop round 'ere natterin all day, got ta go give me Whippet his tea

I picked up my S1000RR at Christmas. Managed to get out for the odd ride here and there when it was dry, and finally... today, it went in for its first service. Got the side-stand recall sorted, got the slick plug installed and the rev limiter taken off, so I now have all the revs and all the horses on tap.

So after 4 long months, I finally got to take it out in the dry sunny evening, (a feeling that many have shared and will share) as you take your de-restricted bike's virginity and give it a proper seeing to. Oh holy f**k, what a machine!!! I made the startling realisation that this bike shouldn't be allowed, as your speed approaches (forget ban time) prison-time territory in less time than it takes you to get up to what your brain thinks is cruising speed, and then realising how fast 12000rpm is in 4th gear!!

For those of you still in your run-in period, sooooo worth the wait.

That's enough of this Northern hating!!! Just cos we can handle our beer, our beer is worth drinking, we have sparkles on our Bitter nozzles, our beer doesn't require a second mortgage for a pint and oh yes, we have some fooking great roads on our doorstep ;-)
Anyhow lad can nay stop round 'ere natterin all day, got ta go give me Whippet his tea
:applouse::joyous::joyous::joyous:

Latest posts

Back