What made me smile today...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hanna

Reaction score
This is an incredibly popular thread on SEC, along with it's opposite number 'What pi$$ed me off today...'

So, I'll start... receiving four of these decals made me smile today. One will be going on my new lid and yes, the gold body and silver wings are mirror shine!

161jq84.jpg

Mountain bike has been given the once over and is now looking great and ready to ride. Think a ride through my local forest might be in order this weekend.

Hanna link=topic=485.msg4528#msg4528 date=1329492571 said:
Mountain bike has been given the once over and is now looking great and ready to ride. Think a ride through my local forest might be in order this weekend.
watch out for them doggers!!

2 miles of standing traffic on the M67 and i was on my bike
woo hoo
even though the bikes filthy i sang as i filtered ( in between a couple of expletives saved for those that didnt know moses was coming of course )

A BMW M3 driver that thought giving me a race today was a worth while exercise, i think you all know the outcome, not much of a challenge but made me smile anyway ;D

getting out on the bike yesterday and it starting no bother and didn't put a tyre wrong even on the snow and ice :eek: ;D

Getting my new mig welder in the post, now I just need to learn how to use it! lol ;D

unionjack link=topic=485.msg4644#msg4644 date=1329772573 said:
Duckys got a welder everyone. Should have posted that. 8)

Yeah, but have you seen the pics of his first experiments with it?!?! :eek:

Figured out that the way to delete photos from my iPhone is through iPhoto on my laptop.

Dodgy pics are now well and truly gone! ;D

Latest posts

Back