What made me smile today...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoked a Triumph Street Fighter this morning on the A62 going over the moors, just passed Marsden.. Street Fighter my arse!

hey up phil
WTF's a triumph street fighter ?
Ya mean a street triple? , or maybe a ducati streetfighter?

Oh soz Bob... I meant like a Street Fighter type! it was one of those lurid green naked bikes with twin bug-eyed headlights & a Truimph badge. Anyway, leaving Marsden & going up over Stanedge both giving it some beans, it was bye bye green motorbike.

I suppose, it was one of those times when the Beemer flatters the rider, because I'm not the fastest when out with others on Sk1's.

..rolling out of bed at 6am (not quite a smile then) riding to a meet up at 6.30 then 3hrs of bliss in the early sun with no sunday drivers clogging up the roads........... 8)

Seeing my bike in the living room unmarked! You ask why?
Well yesterday as I was putting bike in house,my makeshift ramp slipped and I tipped bike over! But guess what it fell up against? Yep the misses and pinned her against shed! I was pulling with all my body and managed to save it!
Then I checked bike and all was ok,and of course I asked if she was ok lol if the misses hadn't been in the way,I don't think I could of held it :eek:

I'd like to think mine would do the same but remembering the various bits of furniture she has 'dropped' on me over the years probably not.

unionjack link=topic=485.msg12914#msg12914 date=1346691207 said:
I'd like to think mine would do the same but remembering the various bits of furniture she has 'dropped' on me over the years probably not.
Ha ha classic! I need to get better ramp for the back door,I've been looking at those wheel chair ones on the bay of fleas. I was lucky aswell,because if the planks had slipped another half inch,the fairing would of smashed! Goodbye carbon belly!

unionjack link=topic=485.msg12918#msg12918 date=1346691982 said:
:eek: Is this another excuse to spend money? I'm sure Harris do a nice one ;)
Oh stop it Greg pml Need money now for track bike ;) but do Harris really make a bike ramp lol

Gold Cup races at Scarborough today, great entry list. Guy Martin was superb, Michael Dunlop was great to watch esp on his first outing on an outfit :) :) :)

Finally fitted my ARCS GP 2 System and Carbon Pan :)
Running it for the first time and toasting my breakfast bread on the exhaust flames ;D
Got to get that PCV though!

Ride Safe

Knowing that this is my last day of living in a house without a Garage ;D
It has been almost 2 years (feels like 10) since I last had my own garage and I cant wait to get my Bikes back within 5 metres of home instead of the current 2 miles. I am one Happy Man

Latest posts

Back