What have you done to your bike today

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching the TT tonight got me in the mood for a little tinkering, so after the good lady wife went to bed I slipped into the garage... 3hrs or so later (most of which was trying to find ways of swinging it from the rafters)

null_zps2168649c.jpg

Looks great I had a quote on gold bet paint job from dream machine really want it done but it's abit expensive

Mine has been done at a great price but then I have done all the vinyl drawing, cutting and masking off myself and then all of it has been done in paint so there is no vinyl on it anywhere. I could probably supply you with the vinyl decals for not much cash, just the cost of the vinyl and a bit of time.

seen a great looking gold bet replica at Anglesey on the weekend the guy paid £550 for the job

Got my shock back on the bike after being sent off to Harris Performance for some modifications. Shock was lengthened and had a full rebuild inc new seals etc.

Also fitted my black wheels, which I think look miles better than the blue.

C9F82475-80E1-4AF1-8001-0143E6977447-195-0000000E3C5DD6ED.jpg

1B8B2A4C-0049-4B1E-93C7-EE22DB92429D-195-0000000E40F938FA.jpg

Very nice mate , it could do with a ARCs system and a full belly pan ,thinking of doing something like this with mine.

Ordered new springs and fork oil and tightened chain slack hopefully for last time before new chain and sprockets arrive.

Latest posts

Back