What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0bb8de22b3e924257d7ca6a5641e5da6.jpg

Got a new lid for work so I don't wear out the good one using it daily :)

I got one ages ago for the rear cowl.... could not get the thing to work..... :-( Watched a youtube video.... that seemed simple enough..

There were so many bits, i put them in a bag and in tucked them in a safe place... 8 months on, given up looking for the thing !
If you find it and want it put together I can do it for you, easy job, no worries.

35 pages of what we have indulged bought and spent and bragged about , probably the most ever on one thread. It is nice to be in a position when you can afford these mods and good luck too you, lets try and keep the forum informative subjective and above all not elitise. I know some will say they are only passing on bargains the have bought but it just seems a window to boast and brag what you can afford and others cant. Twisted and angry.

If you're looking at it that way then, with respect, move on. Most of us work hard for what we have and respect one another regardless of financial power. If the forum was just a Q&A it would be very boring indeed. Instead it's a place we can share our interest/knowledge about the bikes and share our enjoyment of our hobby, if that's buying bits and bobs or discussing laptimes and tyres we don't discriminate, it's all in good spirit.

d8b94597ad0b8e8483256d89770827ab.jpg

All the way from America!

All the way from Blackpool more like, I saw a guy playing a smaller organ in the Tower Ballroom, lol.

Serious bit of kit, items like this always tell me that a Technician is in it for the long haul and is serious about his craft, nice one.

JimmyMac

35 pages of what we have indulged bought and spent and bragged about , probably the most ever on one thread. It is nice to be in a position when you can afford these mods and good luck too you, lets try and keep the forum informative subjective and above all not elitise. I know some will say they are only passing on bargains the have bought but it just seems a window to boast and brag what you can afford and others cant. Twisted and angry.

You ride an hp4? You're already "elitist" in a lot of people's eyes.
Nobody's bragging,it's just like telling your pals what new bike bits you've got. But if you're not here to be friendly that's fine,just don't read the posts that bothers you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOD forbid me elitist RRoss not at all,just a bit of banter too get the juices flowing at this time of night no harm intended , night night all.not so bitter and twisted

I personalise my bike, its my hobby. If I wasn't to talk about it on here, I wouldn't talk to anyone about it as I'm stuck in London away from my real life social circle and to be frank they couldn't give a shit about bikes. So great now I get to be on my own and get told that I'm hurting your feelings for posting about a few bits of metal or whatever which are basically an attempt to fill other gaping holes in my life.

None of us know about the back story for each one of the others. So you may be bitter about someone spending a few quid, but at least your mates tried to help you out...

- Sent from Mobile

Blimey, some people get butt hurt very easerly. The written word is a powerful thing 😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What i posted was not ment to offend or annoy anyone, on reflection and from the post . I apologise it was not the reaction i expected,honestly it was in bad taste. my apologies once again to all .

What i posted was not ment to offend or annoy anyone, on reflection and from the post . I apologise it was not the reaction i expected,honestly it was in bad taste. my apologies once again to all .
I quite enjoyed your post Tommy, can you do another on a different thread?

Got a quadlock and tripod adapter today. I have already a tripod ball for ram mount, ram ball arm, and a ball mount for the mirror mount and or the Telferizer stem mount.

Reason for trying this was that the x grip from ram mount squeezes the iPhone right on the buttons, leading to annoying attempts to switch it off, or turn the volume up or down.

Will give it a go and see how the quadlock goes.

cbe1a040091018532f975e36eb1db992.jpg

f44438dd12a4fc62b8d53088a38bf74c.jpg

- Sent from Mobile

Last edited:
After my last 2nd hand (white) pair went yellow and I wore them till the straps literally fell off I finally got a new pair, the locking system on these is pretty epic.. Love these boots
7627c46c2fd27d65dc43961383913633.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back