Tyres

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mpitman

Reaction score
Well I've just taken the plunge, my 2014 came with Bridgestone 016 on, nothing wrong with them particularly but all my mates are using Pirelli supercorsa sp so I've got some too, ?247 plus ?16 for fitting which I thought was a good deal! Anyone used these?

I don't like the Bridgestones, just ordered a pair of Rosso Corsa's for ?195. I used 4 or 5 sets on my K6 1000 and really rated them.

In just ordered a fresh set my self. They turn in well have loads of grip once warm but don't last long

s/c all day every day for me and sc1fr sc2rr for track. All depends what sort of mileage you want out of them. Went to sportsmarts on my '10 back then and was surprised at the all round grip and longevity, presume the 2's are better

I only ride on track and use D211 's .... love 'em... use slick in the rear now as only get one day max out of d211 treaded rear... ( 2days on damp track with no standing water) Pirelli sc also good but same problem with rear unless slick.

well im well impressed, im not expecting many miles out of them but the miles i do get will be fun, they are so inspiring i really have to get them on a track.

went out yesterday to scrub mine supercorsas its the first time with these tyres.I met a guy at Matlock who is a tyre tester forget who for now but he was on a s1000rr.he said the only tyre he would recommend was racetecs.The sp's in his opinion are good in the warm but not the best with feedback and atrocious in the wet Ive put 120 miles on the bike yesterday and its too early to give my opinion I found I was spending more time concentrating on the forged wheels.They turn in so quick and respond to the slightest input so much so I nearly hit an island turning into it they fell in that quick.

Back