Almost new wheels and brand new S21s for Gen 1/2/3

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickS1K

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
https://photos.app.goo.gl/v7pnRiipENKzT1R26

For sale is a set of wheels and tyres for a Gen 1/2/3. The front wheels have discs fitted and rears is complete to the rear sprocket.

I bought these from forum vendor Cotswold last year, for my Gen 2 as spares/wets for track days. According to Cotswold they were came off a 2018 Gen 3 BMW marketing bike that was foisted upon them when the model changed. Initially they were sold with the bike, but customer came back after a few weeks and upgraded the wheels. I never got around to using them before my accident, and not likely to need them for a while, never mind that I?ve got a Gen 4 now, so I thought I?d see if there was any interest.

The wheels/discs/sprockets have seen 900 road miles. The Bridgestone S21s are brand new ? they haven?t been used on road, as can be seen in the pics. Included in the package are brand new, unused rear disc/ABS sensor, which I bought at the same time.

I had to unpack the rear wheel to take these pics and there are no blemishes I can see. I unpacked the front when they were delivered because I?d been advised there were two small marks, which I have taken pics of (they are consecutive pics). As you can see i have left the disc packing protection on, but can take pics without if you'd like.

?1400 posted to UK, but if you live near SW London, I?m sure we can meet somewhere if you?d prefer (but cleared funds must be in my account first).

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Almost new wheels and brand new S22s for Gen 1/2/3

Apologies - just saw that I said S22s - the tyres are S21s. Maybe a kind moderator could amend the title, and the initial post?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back