Test Ride Yesterday answered all my questions!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuOnTwo

Reaction score
Well lads, I've made a few posts on here about concerns about the s1000rr sport, I took one for a 2 hour test ride yesterday, a mix of about town, twisties, motorways etc... I wanted to get an overall feel of this bike, and let me tell you it was IMPRESSIVE. So much so in fact I now have no concerns over the comfort side I was so worried about. This bike was simply unbelievable, I'm not often lost for words, but honestly can say it was amazing, this was possibly the best riding experience I've had during my short year of being on bikes.

I pick up my second hand one a week on sunday and I can't wait.

Managed to pick one up in this colour (this isn't actual pic of it but same colour and it's a 2012) also has an aftermarket end can, unbranded though - they can't tell me what make it is... anyway I am so stoked now, really can't wait!!

BlueFire_Left.jpg

:motorcyclesmilie:

Well done stu, love that colour, let us know when you have it, and will have a ride upto the ponderosa.

Its strange when you hear a 'newby' stating that the s1k is great at this and that when we all know it lol. Then I remember I was the same when I got mine. I actually envy the 1st timers remembering what i went through !!

Well done stu, love that colour, let us know when you have it, and will have a ride upto the ponderosa.

I've got it now mate, picked it up on sunday and been slowly trying to get used to it last few days! Yeah I'd like to do Ponderosa sometime mate. Although weather for the next 11 days is Supposed to be Shocking!

Here's an actual pic of the bike:

BMWS1000RR.JPG

I never had a test ride, mine was more of a test buy even though I went in for a pair of gloves.

congrats and enjoy

gratz on the purchase mate :) no worries about the comfort side , just ridden mine to the Le Mans GP and back, me arse was fine :wink-new: wrists ached a bit in the 3 hours it took to get back out of Le Mans amongst the thousands of bikes there but that's to be expected I spose.

Back