New S1000RR K67 Owner, HOWDY!!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fandango

Reaction score
Hey,

Just waiting for delivery of my new S1000RR, I've come from many years of the darker side 25+ years of (Kawasaki) from ZZR11 - 14, test rode the BMW and that same weekend my ZZR 1400 Performance Sport was up for SALE!!! It was incredible, did't think it would be that 'easy' to ride...

I'm a larger dude (horizontally challenged) and 6' 3" (depending on where the wind is blowing from), and wasn't sure if it would be comfortable, havng being used to the Green Sofa on two wheels!!! haha, but I was vry surprised with it, soon as I got back to the store 'Dalkieth Motorrad' (free plug) I asked the dude "where do I sign..." 6 weeks later the bike is now in the store waiting to be picked up by end of July!!! Cannot wait.

Extras:

• Pillion Pack
  • M Billet Package
  • Performance Package Akra Exhaust & M Performance Chain
  • TFT M Screen Protector
  • Rear Axle M Bobbins
  • M Radiator Guard (on its way) From Cotswold BMW

Here are some pics low res from WhatsApp!!... I'm currently working overseas and haven't seen 'her' in the flesh yet... I'll get more up soon as I get her out!!!

53023454629_ef83822843_m.jpg

53023282131_38403b580c_m.jpg

53023454634_39795d3a3c_m.jpg

53023770918_28c731d4a4_m.jpg

Welcome along, congrats on the purchase.
Hope it continues to impress. Any questions, please ask.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Welcome along, congrats on the purchase.
Hope it continues to impress. Any questions, please ask.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Thanks man, as I can't see very well from the pictures... and I never asked at the dealer! lol... what tyres does it come with as standard? are they Bridgestones?

Cheers

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

Good choice going for a TFT screen cover, it?ll make it way easier to keep clean (no watermarks).

Enjoy the forum [emoji41]

Latest posts

Back