Speedo reading miles to km

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HRCBLADE

Reaction score
I'm off to Switzerland on Saturday for a few days before heading to Italy and was hoping to be able to change the dash to read in km if possible? I have managed to do this on my previous bikes so hoping the same on s1000rr

Dealer only I am afraid, I had to go from KMH to MPH as I bought my bike from the Republic of Ireland, cost me ?60 from the dealer who took over an hour to figure out how to do it! :(

You can change the units on the 15, under the settings menu. The same on where you can change the units of the consumption and the clock format.

Equipment setup. I just verified it on mine 😀

P112 of manual
SETUP EQIP:UNITS
SETUP EQIP:UNITS
Change unit of measure for
speed: UNIT SPEED KM⁄H
or UNIT SPEED MPH
Change unit of measure for
odometer: UNIT ODO KM or
UNIT ODO MLS
Change unit of measure
for temperature:
UNIT TEMP DEG: C or
UNIT TEMP DEG: F
Change unit of measure
for average consumption:
UNIT CONS L⁄100,
UNIT CONS MPG: US,
UNIT CONS MPG: UK or
UNIT CONS KM⁄L
Set 24-hour or 12-hour mode
for clock: UNIT CLOCK 24
or UNIT CLOCK 12

Thanks guys should be good Saturday have big day from London to lauterbrunnen in Switzerland. Then Monday off to Italy got some cool things to do heading to tavullia and also Ducati factory for tour before heading home following Saturday 😀

Hi Hrcblade have a safe trip but be careful where you park around the Ducati factory bud, I was there last year around this time and it was rife with shit being stolen. Just a heads up mate, otherwise enjoy it, its definitely worth it.. I loved it. ps don't forget to have a Rossi pizza in Tuvullia. lol Iv'e still got the yellow and black napkins. Hahaha

Hi Hrcblade have a safe trip but be careful where you park around the Ducati factory bud, I was there last year around this time and it was rife with shit being stolen. Just a heads up mate, otherwise enjoy it, its definitely worth it.. I loved it. ps don't forget to have a Rossi pizza in Tuvullia. lol Iv'e still got the yellow and black napkins. Hahaha

Thanks for the heads up skel yes def pizza at restaurant might stop at misano track as well. Yeah may ditch Ducati tour as fookers only let you park ducatis inside. I have a Ducati but certainly ain't riding the thing there lol

Its Worth the trip so don't let me put you off Hrc just make sure you park where its visible to the general public and you should be fine. Defo call to Misano and see the track and the Sic statue bud. Also if you have time go over to Coriano to see the torch in his home town too.

Latest posts

Back