Silverstone 5th June BMW track & training

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nibs

Reaction score
Anyone going as i'll be on my own???? :sorrow: lol

I'm not doing the track training bit, just booked into Inters on the track day itself. Its the first time I'll have had the S1k on track since i had the suspension done by MCT, so I'm just looking to bed myself in with her. Only ?129 with Focused :culpability:..... But a BAGAIN if you ask me, normally ?169!!! :beguiled:

Hiring a van to take the bike down the night before and probably sleeping in the car park :culpability: Do they let you do that at Silverstone????

I'm really looking forward to it......

You can sleep outside Silverstone but not inside the paddock.

I thought it sounded cheap but I'll never do another FE day again if I can help it. Done several UK days and a couple of Euros with them and had issues at every single one.

Loads of people get on fine with them though so can't be all bad, hope you have a good one. Silverstone is ace, get a hold of Spike Edwards DVD if you haven't already, a wealth of info.

Silverstone

I will be instructing at Silverstone with FE on 5 Jun 17.

Great stuff! I'll have to get out with you for a session and get some pointers. I've been once before to Silverstone but that was 2 years ago now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back