Hilltop Remap review

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Here is the printout from today's dyno run at powertech uk.
God knows whats up with my bike but im not happy with it now i know its so low on power.

Attachments

• 20160412_173334_resized.jpg
    20160412_173334_resized.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 114
The good news is that there are no peaks and troughs so in fairness the mapping looks to be sound, in terms of absolute values then as said dyno's and conditions vary, did the guy there say how it compared to other S1000's he'd dyno'd? If the bike rides well and goes well that's all that really matters, I wouldn't get too hung up on the numbers.

The good news is that there are no peaks and troughs so in fairness the mapping looks to be sound, in terms of absolute values then as said dyno's and conditions vary, did the guy there say how it compared to other S1000's he'd dyno'd? If the bike rides well and goes well that's all that really matters, I wouldn't get too hung up on the numbers.

He shown me 2 other 1st gen RR's that had PCV's and decat systems and they were a mile above mine. but their power runs before the mods were higher than mine are after the mods

Your spot on Mac and i am happy with the way the bike rides.

I am glad your happy iain, as you say it's easy to get caught up with the numbers as long as the bike feels good to you, I ment to ask but are the figures @ the rear wheel? because the official bmw figures of 190bhp @ crank aren't that far away and you always get less at the wheel , think I will look into getting a power run out of curiosity, anyone on here got recent graphs to share/compare?

Thanks DL, yeh the figures are taken from the rear wheel. Well if your ever near blackpool go where i went today he does them free of charge for sthou owners

cheers mate I will keep that in mind , when I get a dyno run I will post results.

Ian did you get your riding modes adjusted aswell? and if so what are your thoughts?

Cheers Jordan

Is this the printout from after he strapped it down? looks fairly similar to a lot of other graphs ive seen so wouldnt surprise me if that was its actual output.

Latest posts

Back