S1000rr bought today

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve940

Reaction score
Hi all,bought a 2020 s1000rr sport in red,404 miles today,gets delivered next week,looking forward to the coming summer and TT in particular..px.my cbr1000rr for reasons I've no doubt I'll tell.yph all.about at a later date...

Has anyone used or even seen the tst industries rear lights and tail tidy package ?
Looks really nice

You'll find many folk on this forum have used TST - they're Marmite (you only love or hate them)... but I love them and they're on my bike. I'm not sure they're technically legit for an MOT but not seen anyone mentioned that as an issue so maybe that worry is baseless.

They are easy to install. Best place to get them is cregtech.co.uk, they usually have them in stock (and aren't out for long if they are) so you don't need to worry about import tax/duty from the Florida based company.

I'll put up a pic of mine if I can find one

Out of stock,but funnily enough they charge same price as u.s. delivered

Difficult to search for short string like "TST" on forum, there should be plenty of pics, but this is mine

Attachments

• RR4-3.jpg
    RR4-3.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 51
I think they look really good and will be ordering some,I'll.wait for uk stock..do they offer lifetime warranty as tst do for $18

... and if the f***** has a tracker don't leave it off a trickle charger for more than a few days. I unplugged mine 8 days ago and it's flat....

If you could get a picture up Rick I'd appreciate it..cannot see the one you did post

Can see attached image with paper clip but nothing when pressed,usually they are highlighted when good

Paid...no.ive never paid on any forum to see a picture...if this is the case can somebody let me know .....

Latest posts

Back