Hello!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stu31030

Reaction score
Hi all, New member just joined the forum after buying a 2022 S1000RR. Take delivery next week 4th Feb and can?t wait. Been off sports bikes for a couple of years having been on a RS1250 RS SE and decided I?m not ready yet for slowing down!

Based in NW, Warrington and looking forward to learning more, taking on board tips and maybe meeting up with fellow riders for ride outs

Hi all, New member just joined the forum after buying a 2022 S1000RR. Take delivery next week 4th Feb and can?t wait. Been off sports bikes for a couple of years having been on a RS1250 RS SE and decided I?m not ready yet for slowing down!

Based in NW, Warrington and looking forward to learning more, taking on board tips and maybe meeting up with fellow riders for ride outs
Another Stu !.. were taking over. Welcome my man ...

Stu..B

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Welcome Stu, I saw a 2022 S1000RR in black in the dealer showroom in Alton yesterday. I did a double take and gave it a good look over. OMG it looked gorgeous! The colour hid those bi-plane wings very nicely when compared with M Sport coloured one next to it. What colour is yours?

I confess that when I bought my 2018 Gen 3, I rode it in rain mode for 3 weeks to allow myself a chance to get used to the warp factor acceleration :friendly_wink:..... there, laid myself open to others to scoff at again....

Enjoy your new steed and enjoy the ride.

Welcome Stu, I saw a 2022 S1000RR in black in the dealer showroom in Alton yesterday. I did a double take and gave it a good look over. OMG it looked gorgeous! The colour hid those bi-plane wings very nicely when compared with M Sport coloured one next to it. What colour is yours?

I confess that when I bought my 2018 Gen 3, I rode it in rain mode for 3 weeks to allow myself a chance to get used to the warp factor acceleration :friendly_wink:..... there, laid myself open to others to scoff at again....

Enjoy your new steed and enjoy the ride.
The '23 has wings... Not the '22

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back