Replacement RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loupe is that Mallaig ?
No it was up in Ullapool, you catch the ferry to Stornoway from there.
Its a great run with long sweeping bends.
I left to go back home at about 8 pm and I saw several deer standing at the side of the road which lets you know how vulnerable you are on 2 wheels.

Whoa . That is a serious amount of bugs on that helmet. Better not open that visor while riding, you would end up choking a pound of those things if you did.
Lol yes, I'd left my visor cleaner at home. I forgot to put it in the seat pod of the new bike, won't make that mistake again!

No it was up in Ullapool, you catch the ferry to Stornoway from there.
Its a great run with long sweeping bends.
I left to go back home at about 8 pm and I saw several deer standing at the side of the road which lets you know how vulnerable you are on 2 wheels.
Cheers , looks very like Mallaig , which is a great run from Fort William. 50 miles of stunning roads and scenery each way. Always reminds me of the IOM. Always fancied Ullapool but never managed yet as I'm in Central Scotland and it'd need to be a long weekend and how often do we get them with good dry weather ! Hope you're enjoying the new bike ��

Back