R1200gs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GixxerChuck

Forum Vendor
Reaction score
Mine is in for the 18k service today so took out the GS as had several hours to kill. Despite the rain and snow showers had an enjoyable ride. No way I would swap the RR for it though !!!!

Mine is in for the 18k service today so took out the GS as had several hours to kill. Despite the rain and snow showers had an enjoyable ride. No way I would swap the RR for it though !!!!

Bought a gsa, really didn't like it so traded in for a ZZR, now yr talking lol !

On my third GSA now, all 30Yr Anniversaries, could not live without one. My current one will be taking me to Bangkok in 2017, can't wait.

JimmyMac

On my second GSA, the water cooled motor's got a decent bit a poke and I think they're a lot of fun, while my S1000 was tucked up having a GS has allowed me to enjoy riding right through winter in comfort

Last edited:
On my second GSA, the water cooled motor's got a decent bit a poke and I think they're a lot of fun, while my S1000 was tucked up having a GS has allowed me to enjoy riding right through winter in comfort

My first LC GSA, ditto the above. Save the rr for the good weather.

Latest posts

Back