Posting photos

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powders

Reaction score
Just wondering can I post photos direct from my smart phone as I rarely use my laptop.
I have a photobucket account that I can access on my phone but can't put them up on the site
Any help would be much appreciated
Cheers

you can still use the IMG link from photobucket for mobile devices Powders, just a bit more fiddly on a mobile device. open PB, copy URL, close, open browser and paste. that's how it works on mine!

Are you copying the IMG link by the photo on photobucket into your post?

I can only advise about iPhones but I'm sure sure androids will be similar , download the photobucket app , you can upload photos to it from there then just link the url to your post , works for me but I can never remember which link to copy and paste into this forum , trial and error . I'm sure others can go into more detail .

I'm looking into the option for a dedicated mobile app for the forum. Vbulletin sell it as an addon which I'm prepared to buy if folks think it'll be good. Supposed to make uploading from mobiles etc really easy, the current setup is not ideal.

Thoughts?...

i do struggle with the current mobile version as it is soof. the "whats new" button seems to plan random not new posts and when i go to the full site it defaults back to mobile at the next click. it would be thumbs up from me for a mobile upgrade if the cost isnt too high, i dont really find it inconvenient though

i do struggle with the current mobile version as it is soof. the "whats new" button seems to plan random not new posts and when i go to the full site it defaults back to mobile at the next click. it would be thumbs up from me for a mobile upgrade if the cost isnt too high, i dont really find it inconvenient though

Ive seen the same with the mobile version, it's a bit pants trying to follow new posts, thanks for the feedback :).

I'm looking into the option for a dedicated mobile app for the forum. Vbulletin sell it as an addon which I'm prepared to buy if folks think it'll be good. Supposed to make uploading from mobiles etc really easy, the current setup is not ideal.

Thoughts?...

Would be a thumbs up from me too :)

It was when the picture was taken in the summer but it's rained everyday since so it's filthy now
But I can almost taste spring coming
Can't wait

Latest posts

Back