Linking shoei helmet with TFT

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stu31030

Reaction score
Evening,

I have a Shoei helmet that has built in bluetooth system (SRCL2) it comes in useful on tours with my mate & listening to music on my commute home from work at times & taking calls.

I have a problem in that I have linked the helmet up to the TFT screen (using channel 1 for a phone) and the phone (I Phone 13) to the TFT.

Both work in terms of music, calls et but now I can't link the helmet to the Sena App for updating as it needs direct link with a phone - which is not now linked to it.

If I used channel 2 (for phone also)on the helmet, would this confuse the original settings? Don't want to try it in case it messes everything up and took ages sorting it so far.

Thanks

Just reconnect channel 1 to the phone, update then back to channel 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Stu, now messed around with mine.
Went on the Sena site and it recognised i was on a Mac and gave me an IOS download for the Sena utility. Downloaded it, opened it and immediately got a new version warning with a link to download new version, did that and opened utility. Tells you to connect to Mac using usb cable and press - button for 5 seconds. Did this clicked next and it updated no issues.

Latest posts

Back