Pit Lane Limiter

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just there for racing/trackdays to stop you speeding in pit lane.

For cruising thru peaceful idyllic villages without breaking speed limit[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's for giggles. 1st gear only. Hold the starter and throttle open more than you need and it just pops and bangs past your neighbours.

Just make sure you're not stationary and engage launch control by mistake lol. That'll be one quick trip down the street[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just set mine to suit whatever the pit lane speed limit is at a given circuit. I don't generally use it but it's nice to have at tracks where there is a really long pit lane as it stops you from accidentally speeding.

Set mine low as possible equates to 27mph. Perfect for launching from the lights in villages 

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've got mine on 30mph. Perfect for those stationary and mobile 30mph speed cameras... I do take extra care to hold the starter button down wouldn't want to accidentally double my speed in 2 seconds and be banned ;)

Huge, if you are using the pit lane limiter I'd advise turning the Bank angle, TC & Braking sensor graphs on to display what the bikes up to. Its incredible what its capable of doing and showing on the screen for torque control, braking m/s measurements etc.

I need to have a good read into the manual and actually see how to set up the pit lane limiter and the Launch control! I guess the pit lane limiter could be handy for in town speed cameras!

Cheers Alex ill get onto that over the weekend and get it set up! If the weather is dry I quite fancy finding a quiet industrial estate and giving the Launch Control a blast too!!

Personally I set mine to 10k revs for passing through towns ��������

(I don't I'm not a dick)

Latest posts

Back