Oulton 9th June

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carsonr6

Banned
Reaction score
Went to Oulton on Tuesday there and totally fell in love with the circuit. Really pleased with a 1:56 on my first trip there in road trim with road tyres (K3s) and an optimum lap of 1:54

fe89af6e959ac639999cf563bc9acf95.jpg

ff9edc36f79db4b7545c59f06b4e4bb9.jpg

d7f112a7dbdfdf97dc01503edb04a3a8.jpg

7071ad397c81dc065902cecc941667d4.jpg

e6fa575cfac2f97593d844d4e4095b3b.jpg

Loved it so much that I?m trying to get back on next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some nice pictures there. :) you look a lot happier on rights than the left. same as me. good lean angles too. :)

told you you'd love it,definatley takes a while to master,but mid 50's on 1st visit is going well.

Cheers guys.

Body position isn?t the greatest at the best of times but definitely feeling the affects of this sciatica at the minute.

Just waiting on confirmation this morning but think I?ve got a place at Oulton on Wednesday again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great pics. Love Oulton as a track. Thin... fast sweepies... enjoy Wednesday !

You should really sort out the body position at these lean angles. Your head is in middle of the bike, while butt is off.

Its the Rutter school of riding. He made a successful career with his head in the middle.

- Alex

some nice pictures there. :) you look a lot happier on rights than the left. same as me. good lean angles too. :)

Are you right handed>>> Does that logic work?

I am right handed but prefer left handers..... I notice I counter steer without thinking going left.

And great pictures :)

Last edited:
I am happier going left. But I think its largely down to being physically better at supporting myself when the right leg is on the outside.

- Alex

Are you right handed>>> Does that logic work?

I am right handed but prefer left handers..... I notice I counter steer without thinking going left.

And great pictures :)

you will also counter steer without thinking going right....

you will also counter steer without thinking going right....

I HATE right handers.... Need a track day on a more Right handed track and get some 1-2-1 tuition in.

I think I would be great at Speedway racing, until I got dizzy or had to race on track that went in the opposite way .....:excitement:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back