2025 S1000RR?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sure all will be revealed next month at EICMA. That is unless BMW decide to wait until Intermot in December.

Probably wouldn't cost much to CNC the S ports, when the machine is already programmed to cut the M ports. Likely just to leave some distance between the 2 engines.

BMW doesn't differentiate for your market...
But whatever, you're desperate for a massive facelift, have a cookie if you're right. Lights and exhaust won't count.

BMW doesn't differentiate for your market...
But whatever, you're desperate for a massive facelift, have a cookie if you're right. Lights and exhaust won't count.
Who said it’s massive facelift ? Bmw bikes come from factory with slight different options and accessories in our market so yes it does differentiate. I’m informing you something u don’t know about . U will thank me later . If im desperate I won’t be owning 2 M and 1 S. I’m very chilled bro. It’s just good for others to know what’s coming next but it seems u r trying to be smart and not accepting what I say which is fine but truth will come out soon.

@alex If you are handing out cookies, I'll PM you my address, although I do like cake. Actually, send me both. 😛
@Mohamadbaajour Whether it is a big update or not, can't wait to see it.

Latest posts

Back