New s1000rr owner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIbbo

Reaction score
Well I bit the bullet and not only finally brought a s1000rr, but a track bike at that.

Looking forward to taking it out for the first time. Need to set up the suspension ready for the first track day in July.

Any advice for a first track day on a s1000rr let me know.

Welcome along enjoy your stay.

Best advice irrespective of what bike you have is just stay relaxed and enjoy yourself.

Thanks for that. I?m quite happy with the riding it?s more about what I need to bring to the track day. Sure she seams to range from nothing to the entire garage ?

Thanks for that. I?m quite happy with the riding it?s more about what I need to bring to the track day. Sure she seams to range from nothing to the entire garage ?

Just the bare essentials.

stands front and back
warmers
Pressure gauge
tools that are needed for adjusting suspension, brakes, wheels and body fasteners.
plenty water
and the most important thing, camping chair.
extension cable
notepad for making a note of any changes etc whether it?s suspension or tyre pressures.

check everything the night before making sure it?s nice and tight. I also take either the iPad or if not make sure the phone is charged up so I can listen to music or watch Netflix or whateve between sessions, so earphones headphones etc.

So take chargers etc.

Sounds like I plan. I?ll gather a list together a week before I go to make sure I have everything. Your not the first person to tell me that a camping chair is a must. ?

Latest posts

Back