Neil Hodgson MotoGP laps

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mellorp23

Reaction score
I have to say I'm always mightly impressed with the laps Neil Hodgson puts in on what appears to be a completely standard bike. Not only is he ragging the pants off the bike he's actually talking about it at the same time !!!

to be fair, he is an ex WSBK champion+motogp rider. crafar would kick his arse i'm sure (had the pleasure of riding with them both on track :) )

Quite liking Gerloff's

My point is Hodgson is riding a std. road bike and commentating at the same time. Yes he's a very good (ex) racer but to me it shows how good a std. bike is, e.g. no ABS delete, ECU flash etc. etc. even when ridden close to it's limit

yep, stock bikes are far more capable than 99% of us can ride, doesn't stop us chucking stoopid amounts of money at them for what we perceive to be upgrades (i'm as guilty as most!!). biggest upgrade/investment you can make to your riding, is with a young chap on here @Mike Edwards !!

yep, stock bikes are far more capable than 99% of us can ride, doesn't stop us chucking stoopid amounts of money at them for what we perceive to be upgrades (i'm as guilty as most!!). biggest upgrade/investment you can make to your riding, is with a young chap on here @Mike Edwards !!
Never a truer word spoken. If you can outride a std. S1000RR you probably should have a contract with "xyz" race team. Pushing a std. bike to it's limits takes some skill and then some

IMO TNT Sports MotoGP presenters are pretty good. I'd love to see Whitt doing the same commentary laps for BSB.

Never a truer word spoken. If you can outride a std. S1000RR you probably should have a contract with "xyz" race team. Pushing a std. bike to it's limits takes some skill and then some

IMO TNT Sports MotoGP presenters are pretty good. I'd love to see Whitt doing the same commentary laps for BSB.
i've pushed beyond the bikes limits several times :rolleyes::oops:

Latest posts

Back