Motomillion M1000RR troubles

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It also states no full load until at least 1,000 Km.
I got it serviced twice lol .. once at 361 to flush and de-restrict and then again at 1012 .. either way with these you have to give them full send to seat the rings .. runs sweet . Main dealer did the work so they can’t deny nothing .

I got it serviced twice lol .. once at 361 to flush and de-restrict and then again at 1012 .. either way with these you have to give them full send to seat the rings .. runs sweet . Main dealer did the work so they can’t deny nothing .
Mine went straight to Portimao after running in. This bike is completely wasted on the road.

Personal view, if you want your engine to last it’s a 1000 miles of gradually building revs and load and I do a couple of oil & filter changes. Country lanes all the way as you’re constantly varying load and heat. I wouldn’t put full load and revs at 350+ miles. IMHO.

It also states no full load until at least 1,000 Km.

No other engine has these requirements, and there are many spun/melted bearings. They could improve the design/quality and save everyone money.

Having said that, I ran mine in with lots of full bore acceleration up to the 9000 rpm limit, very little static throttle for 600 miles. Hoping it will last for it.

No other engine has these requirements, and there are many spun/melted bearings. They could improve the design/quality and save everyone money.

Having said that, I ran mine in with lots of full bore acceleration up to the 9000 rpm limit, very little static throttle for 600 miles. Hoping it will last for it.
The K67 and K66 engines differ quite significantly. It’s noticeable as soon as you get one on track.

Seems 650IB had the same problem with his M1000RR motor and his engine is replaced and has to be run in too 600 miles at 9.00 mins in.

Seems 650IB had the same problem with his M1000RR motor and his engine is replaced and has to be run in too 600 miles at 9.00 mins in.

That’s Manis bikes .. so same bike .. was repaired by Zak and 650ib lives near by .

Latest posts

Back