Monza in May

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fatbob link=topic=377.msg3750#msg3750 date=1328170947 said:
gents im with you on the fancy hotel , however staying on the track site Friday , Saturday , Sunday is a joy , its not just about the racing.
More happens at night , so leaving to go to your hotel turns into a bit of turd IMHO
You should try it its a laugh
I guess it would be a laugh.... and if I was on this trip I would stay at the Track also.... ;)

If anyone wants or needs a Baglux Tank cover or Tank Bag I have an Account with Baglux so could offer a Discount.... ;D

be interested to know about a tankbag for the S (a little bit of sick came out then)
At least so i can fuck my rucksack off ::)

fatbob link=topic=377.msg3754#msg3754 date=1328176782 said:
be interested to know about a tankbag for the S (a little bit of sick came out then)
;D I used to think that Tank Bags were for the Elderly but as I am now an Official old git I dont give a Fcuk ;)

here is my S with tail pack n tank bag

014-M.jpg

fatbob link=topic=377.msg3756#msg3756 date=1328190832 said:
how much for a tank bag phil?
They vary depending on what size/type you want. You will need a tank cover or harness to fit the bag to. I use a small harness called Easy road seen here http://www.baglux.co.uk/category/?id=52 it doesnt cover all of the tank like a full cover and I think it looks ok on the bike.
The retail prices shown are excluding p&p which they charge £7:95 plus vat. I can discount the rrp.

Recommend the BMW one Bob. Price is salty but its best solution without having to lash apron on etc. I know I wasn't a convert, but hey I'd even fit a top box and bar muffs if they did them.

unionjack link=topic=377.msg3766#msg3766 date=1328207217 said:

Recommend the BMW one Bob. Price is salty but its best solution without having to lash apron on etc. I know I wasn't a convert, but hey I'd even fit a top box and bar muffs if they did them.
Hi Greg, the BMW looks good but is far too small for my needs, I really needed a Bag that I could use for my written directions when travelling as I dont use a Sat Nav. My bag also has to take my waterproofs when I have me tail pack on the ermmmm Tail.

Jesus, listen to me going on about a Tank Bag..... god danm Boring subject lol ;D ;D ;D

Monza, ride to, on the S1000RR, great ;)

fatbob link=topic=377.msg3830#msg3830 date=1328267440 said:
what size bag do you have on the picture matey ?
My bag is not made anymore, I called Baglux and the nearest one to mine is their Newsign Bag. I can measure mine over the weekend to compare it for you.

anyone interested needs to book the following for the swiss evening

youth hostel st gallen
juchstrasse
st gallen 9000
switzwerland

and yes its a youth hostel ::)

Hi Greg, the BMW looks good but is far too small for my needs, [/quote]

True its a pretty measly 5 litres at a push and the top compartment is great if you've got smart phone. I'll be using mine for toll money and little else.

fatbob link=topic=377.msg3830#msg3830 date=1328267440 said:
what size bag do you have on the picture matey ?
Here ya go Bob, my bag shown in the picture is 38cm long (on the Base) 26cm wide and sits about 15 -16cm high....

As i have short arms I tend to lean forward (quite a bit ) when riding, as this bag is slanted on the Tank it doesnt get in the way of me stomach.. ;D

Phil

fatbob link=topic=377.msg4162#msg4162 date=1328737102 said:
Do you know how much for the strap and bag fella
Easy Road (strap Harness) £32 + Vat = £38:40 and the Newsign Bag £52-80 + Vat = £63-36.. Baglux charge £10-74 for carraige to your address (work or home)..

Total for the pair inc pp £101-94 inc Vat

* the Easy road strap/Harness can be used on most other Bikes (not short trail tanks)

Their web is www.baglux.co.uk

Back