Moffat Thursday 23rd June Meet Up Info

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a great day tomorrow guys, fingers crossed the weather is good for you all.

Me and 1 other are heading in from the East coast, will be passing the Leadburn inn at about 9.45 - 10.00 weathers looking good, says with baited breath

Weather looks good guys.. did you bring wet wipes for that roadside bowel evacuation after your indian ?

stuarts phone

Lol. Was going to borrow yours :).

Met up with roadrunner earlier who is here all week with his group.

Just seen Stephen and his dad Graham so we're all here lads ;).

Ride safe. See you all tomorrow.

Weather looks good guys.. did you bring wet wipes for that roadside bowel evacuation after your indian ?

stuarts phone

Theres always one to lower the tone..............

One should have asked, "Did ye wipe yer erse wi that posh bog payper, ye ken the wan that the puppies yays?"

Ive got some Huggies in my seat cowl just in case of emergencies Stu.

JimmyMac

I'm leaving Kirkcaldy with Malic at 8AM just after voting, heading to Biggar and A701 to Moffat on big Davys advice.

Looking forward to it.

JimmyMac

One should have asked, "Did ye wipe yer erse wi that posh bog payper, ye ken the wan that the puppies yays?"

JimmyMac

It's going to be a long day :(

JimmyMac
Lol... even I had trouble with that easy coast patter there Jimmy.. Im off to ma kip see you all tomorrow.. mind money Jimmy ......am rooked !

stuarts phone

Alright boys, Just back from offshore and trying to get down tomorrow. I've a thing to go to at 09:30 tomorow at the wee mans school, his last day at primary before heading to the big school so can't miss it. I'm about 45 minutes from Moffat so going to try and catch up somewhere on the route if I can't get to Moffat before you leave, failing that I will try and get you on the way back. Would be great to meet you all.

cheers,
Stevie.

Last edited:
Alright boys, Just back from offshore and trying to get down tomorrow. I've a thing to go to at 09:30 tomorow at the wee mans school, his last day at primary before heading to the big school so can't miss it. I'm about 45 minutes from Moffat so going to try and catch up somewhere on the route if I can't get to Moffat before you leave, failing that I will try and get you on the way back. Would be great to meet you all.

cheers,
Stevie.

Hi Stevie

I've sent you a reply to your PM mate. If you haven't got it for any reason please let me know.

Alright boys, Just back from offshore and trying to get down tomorrow. I've a thing to go to at 09:30 tomorow at the wee mans school, his last day at primary before heading to the big school so can't miss it. I'm about 45 minutes from Moffat so going to try and catch up somewhere on the route if I can't get to Moffat before you leave, failing that I will try and get you on the way back. Would be great to meet you all.cheers,Stevie.
Stevie,Was that you that i bumped into in the lay by with the other lads? If so, it was good to meet you (briefly) lol

Yes mate, a brief encounter in a lay by, doesn't sound right that :) I caught up with the English contingent about 20 miles from Stranraer and tagged on the back, they thought I was police for the first 5 or 6 miles :) The Scottish lads had already headed for home on an alternative route so sadly missed them. Great to meet you as well mate, had a really good run into Moffat with the rest of the lads anyway so managed to salvage something from the day. Great to meet you all.

Last edited:
Yeh to be fair it was purely by luck that a bumped into you lads in the lay by. I was bursting for a pee so needed to stop only to find three lads all looking rather sheepish (whisper...caught with their pants down). All in all it was a good day.....for some!

Latest posts

Back