Moffat Thursday 23rd June Meet Up Info

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11 now confirmed to attend our meet next week. (12 if we include roadrunner who is going to say hello but not ride with us).

Thankyou everyone who has booked the time out to come along, fingers crossed for dry weather, it's not looking too bad. I sincerely hope it will be worth it.

The guest list is still open lol. :)

Fellas, If possible would there be somewhere i could dump my rucksack when i get there? its only going to have my waterproofs in and few bits so dont want to have to carry it around if i dont need to. obviously i will if there is nowhere i can dump it.Cheers

right lads weather looking ace , fingers crossed! , what time are people heading down the way ? anyone meeting up?

cheers David

Last edited:
I was hoping to be able to make the Moffat meet but I've now got a couple of business meetings that I can't get out of.......:concern:

Thats a bummer Colin, I'll just have to eat your ice cream for you! Double mint choc chip wasn't it?

Catch up soon bud.

JimmyMac

Just to let you all know that the weather here in Moffat is quite good at the moment , in fact very warm and sunny this afternoon. This following a very wet ride on Monday morning. The rain was horrendous and I ended up sitting in a pool of water.

I don't know what happened there but only half my message went. It should have read for the first 70 miles or so. The weather forecast is quite good for tomorrow ( Wednesday) so have a safe journey here you guys.

Thanks RR. We are heading out to Belford for a hearty breakfast before a leisurely ride over. Will probably go via kielder and then across to St Marys but it's not set in stone. Will PM you when we are in and settled. Is the Indian restaurant across the way still going do you know?

I'm meeting Davy..... DL84 at Kwik Fit in Paisley 7.30-7.45 Thursday morning after voting... Anyone over our way want to hook up..

Stuart

Morning Soof, yes the Indian seems to be open as I've seen people coming out with what appears to be take aways, so from that I'm assuming the restaurant is open. Not so good news here though this morning as its wet here, though the forecast is still ok. We are due for a run through St Marie's and will be stopping at the little cafe at some point. Who knows we may see you all flashing by😃

If you're on Tapatalk you want to hit the 3 lines menu, top right, when looking at the forum thread list.

- Sent from Mobile

RainAlarm XT app shows the rain radar. Looks like the rain is dying off...lets hope so

- Sent from Mobile

Back