michelin RS tyres

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paradoc

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
hi guys another tyre question has anyone got any info on the Michelin rs tyres for the 2015 s1000rr road use only I normally run conti 2, ive been offered a pair used once for a really good price but the rear is a 200 , will I need to make any adjustments to the ddc,dtc,etc I was going with M7RR or CONTI 3s till the RS were offered ive read on line that the RS are really good but are they that much better than the conti 3 or m7rr

Just bought a set of Michelin pilot powers to go to the iom on,!st time I have had Michelin have has scrub supercorsa's sc1&2 in all weathers with no issues but found the Michelins to feel bouncy, I have messed about alittle with pressures but still the same, they feel like a very soft made tyre so maybe that is something to do with it.

The grip felt good in the wet and dry over the mountain with just a little bit of movement on the brakes but nothing to worry about.

Dean

I have conti 2/3 experience and Power RS.

For road riding I'd trust all 3 all day long. Wet or dry. If the RS's are like new and a significant saving I cant see a reason not to use them.

- Sent from Mobile

cheers guys what about the rear RS being a 200 instead of a 190 do I have to adjust anything or just put it on and its happy days

Latest posts

Back