Insurance and me a happy man

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's also third party only!

Do you not read.... Twice i had stated it was TPO and never claimed anything else. (TPO - Third Party Only)

And that was only a quote !!!!!

And if I click that little "buy now" button it goes from a quote to an actual policy. Which I did, it's being held, as I don't need policy to start until Sep 10th.

My Cheapest fully comp is £317

lets see first, i still say that is crap!

C58E7A9E-E4BE-420A-9EFC-3BD75F7B0511-6840-000003A0672A642E_zps7f886929.jpg

Do you not read.... Twice i had stated it was TPO and never claimed anything else. (TPO - Third Party Only)

And if I click that little "buy now" button it goes from a quote to an actual policy. Which I did, it's being held, as I don't need policy to start until Sep 10th.

My Cheapest fully comp is £317

i did read your posts did you read mine? you stick with your third party cover mate....... good for you

So how do you explain the vast differences in quotes then?

I can't... Just saying they are not legally now allowed to take Postcode, age or sex in a bias way.

But of course for the age it is a null point. Most insurers have just increased the Bias on how long you've held your full license for.

i did read your posts did you read mine? you stick with your third party cover mate....... good for you

Third Party is all I require, so why spend more on fully comp on the chance an accident should happen where I'm at fault? IF that happens and bike is unrepairable, I'll simply go to my BMW dealer and buy a new S1000...simples

Third Party is all I require, so why spend more on fully comp on the chance an accident should happen where I'm at fault? IF that happens and bike is unrepairable, I'll simply go to my BMW dealer and buy a new S1000...simples

what a great reply, you must have too much money then,

now ive proved my point and im outta this convo

That's quite a chip you've got on your shoulder there Doc... That's kinda all you've proved...

Last edited:
That's quite a chip you've got on your shoulder there Doc... That's kinda all you've proved...

think what u like fella i dont care, but its funny what some people find important dont you think?

think what u like fella i dont care, but its funny what some people find important dont you think?

There's a key point, eh? That's what they find important. So what gives you the right to infer that's right or wrong? - pretty poor chat.

So, Ross might have enough money that he can consider the bike as something he can stand to pay for if he f*cks up. Good for him - bet you he's worked for it. Insurance is not an honourable industry and if I was in the same position to give them the minimum I could, you bet your arse I would. Leeches.

if you are not lying and your policy is actually worth the money you paid you WILL get an apology from me and i will send you summit nice!!

cant say fairer than that

doc

Before you chime out of this thread (thankfully) I think you owe Yam-Andy that apology and 'summit nice'

+1

i think yam andy is about the only one tho?

I think you owe everybody an apology in this thread just cause your admin does not give you the right to speck to people like a bit of shit doc. And yes I can still ban you if I want

Take this as a first warning

Yes I could of done this via pm but then nobody would know I was aware of the problem and sorting it

Cheers

Turtle

I think you owe everybody an apology in this thread just cause your admin does not give you the right to speck to people like a bit of shit doc. And yes I can still ban you if I want

Take this as a first warning

Yes I could of done this via pm but then nobody would know I was aware of the problem and sorting it

Cheers

Turtle

I just think Doc woke up on wrong side of bed yesterday morning and I'm guessing is paying a hefty premium on his S1000 Insurance

Back