HP4 #2483 - September 2013 bike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattOz

Reaction score
I initially withdrew this, but have decided to sell.

BMW HP4 #2483
2013 - First reg 28/09/2013
7,140 miles
FBMWSH and BMW Warranty to Feb 2020
MOT ? Jan 30[SUP]th[/SUP] 2020
I am the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] owner.
My bike is a non carbon that?s had much of the Ilmberger catalogue thrown at it by the previous owner(s). Last serviced and MOT?d in January this year at Cotswold BMW Motorrad in Cheltenham. I?ve just had a DID chain and Renthal sprockets fitted as the original chain had surface rust that would keep coming back. It also has a brand new pair of Supercorsa SP?s fitted.
Extras, aside from the carbon, include HP rearsets and levers. HP case savers and Gilles crash bungs. MRA double bubble screen. Ventureshield kit and Datatag. All original parts included.

?13,995 ovno

Pics taken (in post below) yesterday, May 12[SUP]th[/SUP].

Still thinking about selling this.

The bike now has 8500 miles on it and is due a service and MOT at the end of Jan. Happy to get that done. I've also extended the BMW warranty which can be taken up by the next owner. Zero excess policy, including breakdown cover at £42 per month.

Note that the standard white front mudguard is back on the bike now. All standard OE bits will be sold with the bike.

£12,990 as is, or £13,250 with service and MOT done.

Best looking machine they have produced... holding good money... even at my mileage id get a strong return... glws..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Stuart.

MOT will be done tomorrow. Service at BMW next week, weather permitting.

I'm open to sensible offers. :tennis:

Small update.

MOT done today and service will be carried out on Thursday by Cotswold BMW. In the interest of getting the bike sold, I'm revising my asking price to £12,500. If a buyer wants it for less, I'll happily remove all the carbon bits and the HP levers/rearsets and revert it back to standard HP4. Call it £11,500 in that configuration.

Service done. As above, asking price is £12,500 as is, or £11,500 standard.

Price dropped to £12k as it is or £11k standard.

You advertised elsewhere Matt ?

I've got it on Pistonheads, but haven't put it on Autotrader or ebay yet. Might do that if I get no joy over the next few weeks.

Theres only 10 on Autotrader, yours compares favourably mate I'd get it listed up...EB just charge per sale I think..

Theres only 10 on Autotrader, yours compares favourably mate I'd get it listed up...EB just charge per sale I think..

Reckon Autotrader is probably a good shout Stuart. Will sort something this week.

And SOLD. Mods. feel free to remove the thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back