Gen 4 MSport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wilko

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
This bike is in immaculate unmarked condition. It has had paint protection film from day 1, it has all the carbon panels to replace the black plastic panels (plus the original panels), Brembo brakes up front using GP4RX calipers and a Corse Corta master cylinder, full titanium and carbon Akrapovic exhaust and hanger, M Billet rear sets, GB racing engine protection, Evotech front and rear crash bobbins, TST industries rear lights and tail tidy, private plate (RR20 BYE), lightech chain adjusters, unused pillion pack, M endurance chain, plus the standard exhaust system and standard callipers etc. Carbon quick release fuel cap, Datatool tracker, bmw alarm, puig screen???? totalled up, it would cost ?31500 to build an identical one. Looking to sell either as it is, or can put back to standard to sell. 18 months balance of warranty, I am the first owner and there?s no outstanding finance. More photos can be supplied. Looking for ?22,000 ono as it is. I?ve done the maths on all the goodies that are included so please, no silly offers. I?ll break it up and sell as a standard bike and sell all the parts off to make the money up off I need to. ?3000 worth of carbon, ?2750 worth of exhaust and hanger, ?1700 for the calipers, ?329 for the master cylinder, add all the other bits and pieces up and as I said, it sound breaks ?31k. I there?s enough interest I will break it up.

73f124827ae039d8f1db41dd06c65200.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great spec. Looks fantastic.
I am sure potential buyers would want to know how many miles it has done.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Great spec. Looks fantastic.
I am sure potential buyers would want to know how many miles it has done.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It?s just turned 9,000 trouble free miles. I realised after writing out the add I couldn?t amend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back