2015 / Gen 3 S1KRR for sale – based in Lymington

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonty

Reaction score
Hi all,

As the title suggests, I'm looking to get my 2015 S1KRR ready for sale and putting it up here in case anyone would like to come and have a look/make an offer before I advertise elsewhere. I'm after something with a bit more midrange/grunt and expecting to opt for a Tuono.

I've owned the bike for just under a year (bought from an official BMW dealer) and put on approximately 2,500 miles in that time. It current mileage is 11,500. It's aways been covered/garaged, and treated with real care, so you'd be getting a gem.

It's in overall fantastic condition with some tasteful and expensive extras, as follows:
  • Official (Akrapovic) carbon fairing panels, including front/rear mud guards. VERY expensive and high-quality kit, which has been covered in PPF
  • Forged HP wheels
  • Lightech brake/clutch levers
  • Evotech paddock stand bobbins
  • MRA tinted screen
  • R&G tail tidy
  • BMW LED indicators
  • Gilles swingarm/form sliders
  • Stompgrip
  • R&G bar ends
  • Carbon chain guard
  • Carbon heel plates

The only minor change from the photo is that I've sold the large R&G crash bungs/engine guards (and added the MRA screen, carbon chain guard and heel plates). There are a few very minor scuffs, as you'd expect with any bike. You're welcome to view any time and take as long as you want – no pressure.

I have the original black fairing panels for the bike, which are unused! (plus the original brake/gear levers, number plate holder and BMW tinted screen). If you want to change them for the carbon, that could easily be arranged. Then you'll have a mint condition bike :).

It comes with two sets of keys, all paperwork, full service history. Next service due in January 2020.

Price wise, I'm looking for £10,000 OVNO with the original fairing panels, £11,500 with the carbon panels or £12,000 with both sets of fairings. Drop me a PM if you're interested or have any questions. I'm based in Lymington in the New Forest.

Thanks!

bmw-s1000rr.jpg

Update: also features the gorgeous Evotech rad/oil guards. Happy to hear offers for this lovely machine.

Bump – final price reduction before I p/x as looking for a quick sale. £9,750 for the bike without any carbon (note: WILL come with everything else mentioned above or £10,750 with the carbon. £11,000 gets you both sets of the OEM fairings – black and carbon.

Latest posts

Back