S1000RR Gen4 2019 Maybe For Sale

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom_G

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All
I might be thinking of doing the wrong thing but I?m toying with the idea of going over to the GS Adventure.
So here goes.
This is my S100RR I bought from Lloyds of Carlisle in June 2020.
It was Lloyds Demo bike during lockdown it had just over 1500 miles when I bought it.
Steve Knight their sales manager told me that it was never abused because he vetted everyone who had a test ride and never let idiots or journalists (no offence) out on it.
I?ve put just over 2500 on her since.
I?ve done 1 track day at Oulton Park and one day at Donington Park.
I only ride in the novice group so she has never been miss treated.

She has the full performance pack with forged wheels (in fact that?s the only difference from The M Package bike)

She?s had all the full BMW services on or before the date its required

She has had all the recalls done at Pidcocks in Long Eaton.
The clutch has been replaced and works exactly as it should with no issues finding neutral.
The front brakes where done at the same time.
The wiring loom under the tank was replaced.
The Shark fine was upgraded to the latest spec.

I?ve put Metzeler sporttec m9 rr?s on that have only down a couple of hundred miles

I have added a lot of bling to her as well
It has the seat hump but I also have the passenger seat and foot rests that cost a couple of hundred if bought separately.
BMW supplied and fitted Radiator and oil cooler guards.
Full Akrapovic stainless steel exhaust system (Fitted by Pidcocks BMW) I?ve still got the original as well.
Full GB engine cover setup including sliders.
Puig Adjustable levers.
Lighttech Chain adjusters.
Evotech Brake Guard and matching clutch side bar end.
BMW USB power point (Fitted by Pidcocks BMW)
R&G carbon fibre tank and tail unit protectors.
R&G end can protector.
I also have carbon look frame and swing arm covers that I?ve not got round to fitting.

I?m looking for ?14000 with everything as she stands. I might think about offers but with out any of the extras. Feel free to DM me if you require anymore info.
DA3935AB-0E4C-405E-AF08-21995CBD642D.jpegFBBF9630-450C-4E4C-9A07-750DCAC50615.jpeg10499F8E-E559-4697-BE5C-1ACBD37AA4A9.jpeg89ADC4BC-CA37-4387-ADF1-8CE52009580C.jpegCEAB073D-E6AB-481E-93FE-8ADC1EF1EB92.jpeg

Was speaking to Neevsey for a while at Snetterton on Tuesday. Whilst he said the GSA is just amazing when I talked about alternatives he suggested the Kawasaki Z1000 SX's are brilliant mile munchers/do anything bikes.

My problem is I?ve not been gifted with height. The RR is just about my limit and I think The ZZR is a bit wider than the RR and definitely heavier.
I had a sit on a GS that was factory lowered and I could get both feet on the floor so felt comfortable on it straightaway.

My problem is I?ve not been gifted with height. The RR is just about my limit and I think The ZZR is a bit wider than the RR and definitely heavier.
I had a sit on a GS that was factory lowered and I could get both feet on the floor so felt comfortable on it straightaway.

Just felt the zzr was better balanced even at slow pace, have a sit on one regarding your height... Costs nothing to try

I?ll pop up to super bike factory tomorrow at Donington. I had a look and they?ve got a few in. Definitely worth a look

I agree on taking an extended test ride. I have recently received my 22 plate GS and already miss the RR! The GS does everything well, and it?s faster than I thought it would be, but it doesn?t give the excitement and joy of ownership that I like to have in a bike. In an ideal world I?d have the space and cash to have both - the GS to use for a tool and the RR for fun!

I agree on taking an extended test ride. I have recently received my 22 plate GS and already miss the RR! The GS does everything well, and it?s faster than I thought it would be, but it doesn?t give the excitement and joy of ownership that I like to have in a bike. In an ideal world I?d have the space and cash to have both - the GS to use for a tool and the RR for fun!

Thing is with me I?ve got a R6 that I use for trackdays so I get my speed kicks from that.
I?ve got a trip to the Alps on my bucket list. I got the RR to do that on because among other things it suited me for long distance better than any other sports bike. I?ve kinda come round to the idea maybe a GS would be better to enjoy that type of trip.

Latest posts

Back