Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drannie

Reaction score
Hi,

I decided to go back to a sport bike before old age set in too far. After commuting a vfr750 (written off) I commuted for 8 years on a Triumph 955i. Since then and kids (read dry sunday riding) a 90's R80GS and recently a DCT Africa twin. I decided that what I was really looking for was a sports bike. I tested a s1000rr almost sure that for a full midlife crisis I needed a red ducati and full power ranger outfit.

I seem to have ordered an s1000rr m-sport due in Feb!! I have been lurking on here for a bit looking at delivery threads and stuff about farkle. Fingers crossed it turns up in feb and I don't bin it on the gravel at the bottom of the road on the way back. I have added a screen protector, double bubble screen, rad protectors and an evotec tail tidy.

Anyone want an Africa Twin?

Rob.

Welcome Rob.... good choice with the extras....plenty of friendly advice here!

Hello and Welcome.

I still have an '05 Daytona 955i in my collection, K-Tech suspension and a Trident underseat exhaust with dyno measured 134 horses at the wheel - I just love the howl of the triple! Its not S1K quick but I can't part with it. Well done on your choice of new bike, that will be awesome! Like Alex asked, what was the Africa Twin with DCT like?

Welcome to the forum!

Like Alex, I’d be interested to hear your feedback on the DCT Africa Twin. What was your favourite experience on it?

Latest posts

Back