New 2016 owner.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum Royal. Nice pics and videos, be interesting to see what you think of the RR on track compared to the 1199S

cracking intro and pics, welcome, you know how to pedal a bike mate! natural talent or school boy motocross? lol
Never touched a bike in my life before two years ago. My christmas present from the girlfriend the month before my licence was taking her Ducati Monster around tin cans in Sainsburys carpark! I'd like to say natural talent but I think it's more just practice as I got obsessed with it straight away and did a lot of practicing.

Hi Royal

Welcome to the forum.

I'll turn you green when I get some time later sorry for the delay. Out on my terrible GS with nobbly tires today along the sunny east coast. It's a tough life but the fish and chips will taste good.

Check out the bmw road only track days thread on the forum as a fair few of us go along to those each year if you fancy playing with us. The Bmw is sublime on track.

Haha thanks man. I had some great rides on the Adventure on the twisties, just realised it wasn't the one for me for a beautiful long term relationship :) Enjoy the Fish and Chips!

She's looking more complete now with the Akro can, definitely a good move fitting that.

We had a cracking ride from London up through aylesbury towards Buckingham and back via the Bicester - Thame road. Looks pretty amazing with two S1000RR motorsports together:

Latest posts

Back