Lots of nice Gen 3 parts for sale.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HP Cover kit pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I will throw in the R&G exhaust protector as well.

Last edited:
Gav has the bottom fairing extension sold? As I sent you a pm last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry mate, I didn?t get back to you. The belly pan extension is still available. I just need to give it a clean up and it?s good to go.

Sorry mate, I didn?t get back to you. The belly pan extension is still available. I just need to give it a clean up and it?s good to go.

No bother mate. Once you?ve cleaned it send me over a couple of pics please and we?ll go from there. [emoji1303] or reply to my pm and I?ll send you my number for WhatsApp

Last few bits left:

- Valter Moto 3.5 Rear sets. Excellent condition - Raceshit only but you can use your OEM shifter with them. Very good condition - ?275

- Spare set of wets. (Standard wheels, front has been carbon wrapped, rear is stock). With brand new and unused Avon wets. Includes discs (F&R), ABS rings, Sprocket and carrier. Kinda gutted i have to sell these as they won't fit the new bike. ?700 with tyres or without i will do for ?500.

Have you still got the Renthal clip ons

Yes mate, they went.

The only things are left are:

HP Cover set ?25
Wheels (Now without tyres) ?500
Valter moto 3.5 rearsets ?150

Yes mate, they went.

The only things are left are:

HP Cover set ?25
Wheels (Now without tyres) ?500
Valter moto 3.5 rearsets ?150

Are you able to send me some pics on wattsapp of the rearsets please mate

if they are the rearsets i sold you,then that is a proper bargain,?400 new,and worth every penny quality wise.

debating buying them back ;)

I bought one of these from eBay and returned it as i was not happy with the quality. Tiny bolts and nuts and I thought where will the heat from the cat go? up towards the rider.

I bought one of these from eBay and returned it as i was not happy with the quality. Tiny bolts and nuts and I thought where will the heat from the cat go? up towards the rider.

bought 1 of what?

ahh ok,strange thing to post up on a sale advert non the less...

the tin bellypan extension from ebay

i found them cheap looking, thin with meccano type nuts and bolts, i wasn't fitting this to my bike but as you said we are entitled to our opinions.

nuts.jpg ppan.jpg

Last edited:
we are indeed,but why post on a sale post? if you feel that strongly about it,start a thread in one of the boards,it's just annoying when people post negative things in sale posts, when a) nobody asked and b) you have no intention of buying anything.

opinions are welcomed,just in the right place.all my opinion of course ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back