Lots of nice Gen 3 parts for sale.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GavD101

Reaction score
So I have decided to sell my Gen 3 2017 S100RR and go for a Gen 4.

Because I am trading it in I will be putting it completely back to stock which means I have lots of nice parts for sale. (Unfortunately nothing can be used on the Gen 4)

I will take pics over the next few days as I start taking parts off but here is the list of items and prices for them. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.

- Ilmberger Carbon Swing arm covers (Pair) - Should fit all Gen 1, 2, 3. ?150
- Fullsix Carbon Frame protectors in Gloss (6 months old and in very good condition) - ?250 pair
- Sprint Filter P08 fits all 09-18. Only had 2 rides, one being a TD. Noticeable improvement in throttle response. ?55
- Renthal Clip ons Gen 3. (4 months old) Drilled to accept OEM switch gear so that will save the new owner all the hassle of setting those up - ?80
- Valter Moto 3.5 Rear sets. Excellent condition - Raceshit only but you can use your OEM shifter with them. Very good condition - ?275
- Spare set of wets. (Standard wheels, front has been carbon wrapped, rear is stock. With brand new and unused Avon wets. Includes discs (F&R), ABS rings, Sprocket and carrier. Kinda gutted i have to sell these as they won't fit the new bike. Unless i am mistaken? ?700
- Belly pan extension for stock cat. This is a metal cover that bolts over the ugly cat to make the bike look like it has a full belly pan. ?40
- GB racing engine case covers, full set. - ?85
- Puig Double bubble clear screen - Brand new, never fitted and still in original packaging ?60
- HP blanking set, covers mirrors and number holder - ?30

I think that is everything but if there is anything else i will list. As i say i will get some pics up asap. But in the mean time you can see a few of the parts on this thread: https://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?15409-MY17-S1000RR-(Lockdown-idle-time)

Shipping we can work out once sale is agreed. Happy for people to collect if you are local or i can drop off within 20 miles. I am based near Berkhamsted, Herts.

Some nice kit here... Glws and congrats on ur gen 4!

Thanks mate. Hoping I can shift everything on here, I don?t really fancy selling on eBay.

I'll take the GB Racing and blankers I lost a mirror one.

Belly Pan extender - preliminary sold
GB covers and HP blank kit - preliminary sold

EDIT: just seen its sold...if any prob with the sale let me know.

Hi GavD - I'll take the belly pan extension please, if it comes with the fittings?

Please message me with your payment details, thanks.

Last edited:
Where did the belly pan extension come from? I've been looking for something similar to cover the gap but not seen anything

EDIT: just seen its sold...if any prob with the sale let me know.

Hi GavD - I'll take the belly pan extension please, if it comes with the fittings?

Please message me with your payment details, thanks.

I will let you know mate. Nothing is final until the ? start hitting the account haha.

Where did the belly pan extension come from? I've been looking for something similar to cover the gap but not seen anything

A chap on Ebay sells them, i assume he also makes them. He offers them for the Gen 3 17/18 bikes and now the Gen 4. They are metal so not the lightest but they are solid and it makes the bike look cleaner. I'll get one for the new bike. Here is the link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-S100...a=1&pg=2563228&_trksid=p2563228.c101111.m2109

A chap on Ebay sells them, i assume he also makes them. He offers them for the Gen 3 17/18 bikes and now the Gen 4. They are metal so not the lightest but they are solid and it makes the bike look cleaner. I'll get one for the new bike. Here is the link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-S100...a=1&pg=2563228&_trksid=p2563228.c101111.m2109
They are pressed aluminium so not that heavy I have bought them direct for Gen1 and my Gen 3 (Euro4), tecbike.de are a German company that manufacture them and will ship to the UK and considerably cheaper than available otherwise, well worth a google and the website can be viewed in English

Last edited:
Update on what is left.

- Ilmberger Carbon Swing arm covers (Pair) - Should fit all Gen 1, 2, 3. ?150
- Fullsix Carbon Frame protectors in Gloss (6 months old and in very good condition) - SOLD
- Sprint Filter P08 fits all 09-18. Only had 2 rides, one being a TD. Noticeable improvement in throttle response. SOLD
- Renthal Clip ons Gen 3. (4 months old) Drilled to accept OEM switch gear so that will save the new owner all the hassle of setting those up - ?80
- Valter Moto 3.5 Rear sets. Excellent condition - Raceshit only but you can use your OEM shifter with them. Very good condition - ?275
- Spare set of wets. (Standard wheels, front has been carbon wrapped, rear is stock. With brand new and unused Avon wets. Includes discs (F&R), ABS rings, Sprocket and carrier. Kinda gutted i have to sell these as they won't fit the new bike. Unless i am mistaken? ?700
- Belly pan extension for stock cat. This is a metal cover that bolts over the ugly cat to make the bike look like it has a full belly pan. ?40
- GB racing engine case covers, full set. - SOLD
- Puig Double bubble clear screen - Brand new, never fitted and still in original packaging SOLD

Some pics added (Still need to add a few more)

IMG-7136-768x1024.jpg
IMG-7139-768x1024.jpg
IMG-7141-768x1024.jpg
IMG-7142-scaled.jpg
IMG-7143-scaled.jpg

UPDATE on the parts left.

Ilmberger Carbon Swing arm covers (Pair) - Should fit all Gen 1, 2, 3. ?150

Just to confirm, the wets won't fit afaik. Getting wet wheels for the Gen4 is going to be a significant cost for racers/trackdayers.

Just to confirm, the wets won't fit afaik. Getting wet wheels for the Gen4 is going to be a significant cost for racers/trackdayers.
Yeah, big pain.

Looking at around 2500/2700

I did think as much. I may just remove the tyres and sell the rims and if i do ever get caught in a tropical storm then i can get a tyre guy at the track to swap them. Cheaper than buying new wheels! However i will ask when i pick up my bike how much the cast ones are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back