Got the bug

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry

Reaction score
Hi
getting my new RR on Friday (well it's done 500 miles), had a RR on loan while having warranty work on my R1200RS; it reminded me what biking is all about after a couple of years on sensible (ish) BMW's and just had to have my own. All I've heard about them is absolutely right, what a machine. A few years ago had a 996 which I thought was good but things have really moved on.

Terry

Hi Terry, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new bike :). Are you adding it to the garage or changing your RS to it?

Hi, I'm changing the RS which was a daily ride, but going to buy a commuter as well, something like an old vfr that doesn't matter how many miles go on it. I did think about keeping the RS as wewell but having two newish bikes ties up too much money.
terry

Welcome along. A VFR or a Blackbird would make a great hack. Gaffa22 on here is selling a Black CBR1100-XX Blackbird for a good price, I was going to get it till buying a car took precedence.

Welcome to the forum Terry!
I'm selling my VFR 750 because I can't justify keeping it with the S1000 in the garage!

What colour did you get?

Hi Stephen

got black and red, with performance pack, HP wheels and all the other goodies.

hoping for some decent weather at the weekend now so I can get out on it

Welcome to the group.... nice bike.... snap...Not a million miles away too.... another southern'er !!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back