Hi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastasflip

Reaction score
Good morning all, feel really bad. Its my birthday today and being a member of this forum I had an automated happy birthday email. To be brutally honest I totally forgot about this forum... Sorry? I must have joined when I was dreaming of owning an S1000RR some years ago. Being the spawny little git I am I've managed to win one of Rev Comps last May for the measly sum of ?8.39.
So now I've had a polite reminder that this group exists I'll be around here abit more often. Thanks and keep it up right. Glenn

Nice work Glenn, I've been getting tickets for every RR that came up on RevComps, not been as lucky, well done. There's 2 winners of RR's from them on here now.
Which spec did you get M Sport white or a Sport Grey?

Welcome along Glenn, did you win a beemer from the competition? What did you end up with?
Yep brand S1000rr will forged wheels etc. Plus 2.5k which came in handy for leathers etc as when I sold my last bike I sold everything vowing never to have another..... Well that didn't last long?

Yep brand S1000rr will forged wheels etc. Plus 2.5k which came in handy for leathers etc as when I sold my last bike I sold everything vowing never to have another..... Well that didn't last long?

superb mate well done, I?ve been there numerous times, coming away from bikes for a while selling everything then starting again. It?s well worth it though.

Nice work Glenn, I've been getting tickets for every RR that came up on RevComps, not been as lucky, well done. There's 2 winners of RR's from them on here now.
Which spec did you get M Sport white or a Sport Grey?

I got the passion grey, not the best of colours in my opinion but beggers can't be choosers? I've been doing rev comps for around 2 years and up to me winning spent around ?200. I went to Halliwell Jones which is my local Motorad dealer. When I told me about the win the manager pointed out an S1000RR and a GS which had been won on RComps and the winners told it to them. Its better odds than the lottery etc.

I've got my ticket in for that Merc tonight or 63 grand, if I win I'm having the money [emoji383] [emoji857]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I've got my ticket in for that Merc tonight or 63 grand, if I win I'm having the money [emoji383] [emoji857]

On the cash alt I can't see a reason why anyone would take the car, unless it might appreciate

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

On the cash alt I can't see a reason why anyone would take the car, unless it might appreciate

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk
I know, let's face it what absolute idiot would have a petrol V8 right now, and I never won [emoji471] [emoji19]

Latest posts

Back