Forum Meet June 18th

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll travel with you soof as long as its not peeing down. What time u planning on setting off, hope your navigation skills are better than mine and dont ride like a lunatic and leave me behind!

I'll travel with you soof as long as its not peeing down. What time u planning on setting off, hope your navigation skills are better than mine and dont ride like a lunatic and leave me behind!

Really pleased you can make it, I was wondering how things were improving.

I will pm you tomorrow when I have done a route.

Yea got pot off on monday back out on bike by wednesday. Just hoping its ok on a longer run as only done a few short rides

A bit dull for you Nick if you're riding up that way but as it happens the B6047 is the very road we'll be taking a spin on in the morning, you don't have to ride along it at <50mph as the video suggests of course, the camera van normally parking up on the Harb side of the A47... at more 'normal' speeds it's a real hoot.
It would be helpful for those of you have indicated you're coming along as well as anyone who's stayed quiet but fancies coming out for a spin on the 18th to confirm your attendance so that I can firm things up by either (re)posting on this thread or by PMing me. Cheers

So which way are you guys coming from? I'm near J18 of the M1 / A5 I could even ride up toward Grantham with you guys.... let me know your proposed route!

Quick bump, weather looking good for the weekend at the moment, will be leaving Chris Walker Kawasaki in Grantham at 11am on Sunday 18th, petrol station less than half a mile a way so no excuses for being low on fuel(!), pm me if you're intending to come out for a spin and would like my phone number to avoid any hassles with meeting up on the day.

Wish I could make it but working in the motor trade means lack of weekends off. Enjoy chaps and ride safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex's bike, lol, so true...

Thanks MacRR. I will be there. Riding down from York first thing that morning then staying near Louth on Sunday and attending the trackday on Monday. If anyone wants to tag along with me please do :).

Hi soof. The weather's looking good for Sunday so wouldn't mind joining you and some of the gang in the morning, for the ride to Lincolnshire. Could you perhaps PM me a post code and time so that I could meet up?

Hi soof. The weather's looking good for Sunday so wouldn't mind joining you and some of the gang in the morning, for the ride to Lincolnshire. Could you perhaps PM me a post code and time so that I could meet up?

Yes no probs will do. Forecast is 24c sunny. Fingers crossed.

I know there's at least 3 members who would have come but are on their holidays this weekend, but 4 of us currently are coming down from 't norf:

me
snow
budgie
roadrunner

So we might make double figures for the turnout.

Also aiming for 10.30 at CW.

Everyone please be ready to depart CW with a full tank of fuel at 11 so we can crack on.

Not sure if I'm going to make it. Been off work sick for a couple of days, nd whilst I'd love to be proved wrong, I don't think I'll be right enough to ride a bike by Sunday.

If Alex/Immortal/flyingscotsman could PM me the details of the Luton meeting point, just in case..

Cheers

Rick

Looking forward to it, new tyre fitted after I got a nail in the other and the weather looks spot on :D

Latest posts

Back