Fork leg height

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cally1066

Reaction score
So I've been running my bike with five rings showing on the top of the fork legs where they pass through the yolks, for a quicker turn in (apparently) how have you guys got yours set ?

So I've been running my bike with five rings showing on the top of the fork legs where they pass through the yolks, for a quicker turn in (apparently) how have you guys got yours set ?

Five, same as yours mate, was like it when I bought the bike new.

Mine had 2 showing when i bought it , i changed it to 5 but have just changed it back to 3

Why have you changed back to 3, too lively at the front end? I have noticed the front is a lot more lively now with the Road 3s compared to the Sport Attack 2s which were on there before, but it's still controllable i.e. no major tank slappers... yet.

I done a trackday on Saturday and the front did feel a bit loose so ive gone to a happy medium lol

Cool, where was it at? I've got another one at Lydden (waaaay too much of a bike for this one) in April, then hopefully Brands Hatch.

at a track in south wales called pembrey , I nearly had an off as well had to sit the bike up and go across the grass for about 60-80 meters and it was all muddy and slippery lol , didn't go down though thank fook

Sounds a bit hairy lol! How did you find the Road 3's after the Conti's? And have you beaten Karl's lap times yet? :)

I'm still using contis micky im happy with them, can't beat Karl lol he's to fast for me

Back