De-cat removed

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevew26

Reaction score
I've removed my De-cat off my 2011 RR. I have the Akropovic pipe and it sounds the nuts. My only slight problem, sometimes it can run a little fast on tick over. Any ideas.

Power commander and remap [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I use a local tuners to me, you supply and tune so depends on where you are?

This is the newest bike I've owned, things may have advance

When phoning around ive found most places are similar priced. About ?450 all in. I'd also go for a place thats been recommended not just cos its cheap. Im sure someone will be along with recommendations. Where abouts are you based?

When phoning around ive found most places are similar priced. About ?450 all in. I'd also go for a place thats been recommended not just cos its cheap. Im sure someone will be along with recommendations. Where abouts are you based?

Agree, I use HM Racing and I'm from south London

Did you cut the headers and fit a decat or did you install new headers aswell?

I cut the headers and removed the de cat. I'm from the SE London / Kent area. Where abouts is that H+M please

Oh right, I know Edenbridge. Have you heard of Slip stream tuning in Otford , near Seven oaks.

HM Racing

If it helps HM Racing come highly recommended and they also race BMWs.

Oh right, I know Edenbridge. Have you heard of Slip stream tuning in Otford , near Seven oaks.

I use to use slipstream. Now I use HM I'll say no more unless you want to PM me lol!

Oh really. I don't know how to private message lol

Put it this way, I wouldn't trust them to ever touch my bike again. This is factual and not me trying to slate them as at 1 stage I did use them regularly for multiple years.

I got the to rebuild by zx10r with a high spec engine. Labour only at over ?1200 just to remove and fit.

The fuel line came off whilst I rode it come spraying petrol all over my rear tyre and brakes.

Then a month later they put a video of my bike on their dyno, didn't even bother adjusting the clutch lever or anything and smashing my bike through the gears whilst practically jumping on the rear sets.

HM have since serviced all my bikes and remapped my hayabusa. Friendly knowledgable blokes. Who race hp4s so they know their way around a BMW [emoji1303]

Jordan is the bloke behind the counter, but dave is their mechanic and he is the nuts, give them a call, mine is going in for headers, decat, k&n, pc and custom map

Latest posts

Back