Exhaust Valve

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baggins

Reaction score
Hi, I have a gen 3, when I bought it 2 years ago I removed the cats and put a straight through link pipe in there place. I left the lower exhaust valve servo in place and just tied up the cables so i wouldnt get the warning light on the dash. All was well until last month when the warning light come on. I assumed the cables might have got caught so had a look, when i pulled the two cables one came off in my hand somehow its snapped. so I assume the motor is not in the correct position now and giving me the fault light. my question is when you look at the servo eliminator for my bike they say i need 2 one for the header servo and one for the lower servo and sell them as a pair, my front header servo is still in situ and still works fine so i only need one eliminator as i will remove the lower servo all together. they sell single servo eliminators for different year rr,s do you think a single servo eliminator for a different year rr will do the job, are the servo Eliminators all the same or are they made different for different bikes. Hope its not a stupid question. Many Thanks

Which year is the single for?
Are you looking at Healtech?

You could buy 2 (to be sure) and sell the spare on eBay / here....

Hi Alex, yes looking at the Healtech ones, 2009-14 is one 2019 onwards is one. One is ?39.99 and two is ?79.99 so would rather just buy the one. Just wanted to know if the single one for the 2009-2014 would be the same as the two for the 15-18.
I could just remove the servo and remove both cables then re install the servo, just figured if I?m removing it I would just use a servo eliminator. Thank you

I?ve just googled Healtech Uk and got a phone number so will give them a bell tomorrow and see if I can get an answer from them. Many Thanks

You have 2 because I assume you have removed both servos, I am only going to remove one servo. Cheers

Correct. Sorry I wasn't very clear about that. The front servo you leave in place with stock headers and just use the eliminator on the rear.

Latest posts

Back